MILANI Soft & Sultry Eyeshadow Palette

Soft & Sultry Eyeshadow PaletteSoft & Sultry Eyeshadow Palette

Not tested on animals

on 12/11/2018 1:24:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Finally got my hands on this palette! Definitely worth the hype. Love the cool neutrals and smokey metallic shades! Very pigmented and easy to blend. Looks like a high end eyeshadow palette. You won’t regret it.

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

This palette is incredible. The quality is very, very good. Pigmented, little to no fallout and finely milled. The mix of warm and cool colors is great. This definitely performs like a much more expensive product. Aside from the tacky gold color of the packaging you'd never guess this is a drug store item. I love that they didn't bother to include crappy brushes. I reach for this a lot more than I reach for my other nude palettes including UD Naked. Probably gets as much use as my beloved Kat Von D Shade and Light. I'd recommend this to anyone, from someone who just likes browns or someone first building their collection/stash or just the hardcore makeup lover... You can't go wrong with this excellent palette.

on 8/10/2018 6:12:00 PM

I found this at Walmart for $14.99. I don't need another eye palette, but this looked so good and the discount was tempting. I am SO glad I got it. It completely blew me away. The colors are so pigmented I only had to use a very small amount. Shadows are buttery and blend beautifully. The shimmers are not disco shimmer. The packaging is gorgeous (I don't mind that it has no applicator as I prefer to use my own brushes). I just can't say enough good things about it. Just comes to prove once again that drugstore makeup can be - and sometimes is - as good or better than designer brand.