Liquid Lip Smacker in Vanilla

package quality

price range

Reviews

17 years ago

Aboslutely amazing. Smells JUST like a vanilla cupcake with buttercream frosting!! Best of all, this lippie has no wierd aftersmell (like the Lip Lites) and a great consistancy (unlike the Frosting...

About reviewer (171 reviews)

HairOther

17 years ago

YUM YUM YUM! This is sooo heavenly this actually smells like vanilla cake or maybe butterscotch, and it tastes even better. When applied it warms your lips and adds mega shine. My boyfriend loves...

About reviewer (206 reviews)

HairBlond

EyesGreen

3.0
from

17 years ago

this stuff smells more like butterscoth than vanilla, but i still like it. It comes in a pretty purple package too!

About reviewer (33 reviews)

SkinCombination

HairBrown

EyesHazel

17 years ago

This is a very nice clear gloss. I love the smell of this stuff. The packaging is really cute and it fits nicely in my pocket. Its very cheap and only cost me about two dollars. I gave it 5 lipsticks

About reviewer (95 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium

HairBrunette

EyesHazel

17 years ago

great clear gloss. tastes good as well! I love the way this gloss makes my lips look. This is a total keeper :)

About reviewer (150 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Cool

HairBrown, Curly, Medium

EyesBlue

17 years ago

I LOVE Bonnebelle!!!This is my new fave Bonnebell lip gloss,all I can say is yummy!It smells like vanilla cake batter and really softens my lips!

About reviewer (13 reviews)

HairBrunette

EyesBlue

17 years ago

This is a great product. It's a great shiny gloss that shines and smells so delicious! I love it:)

About reviewer (164 reviews)

HairBlond

17 years ago

I really like this lip gloss. It smells so..... good - like vanilla cake batter..mmmm.... It is a clear gloss that has a pretty high shine. The packaging is really cute, small and slim, but there...

About reviewer (1 reviews)

HairOther

17 years ago

Smells great and is quite shiny. I prefer these over the "old school" Lip Smackers. My main gripe is the fact that there is so little product in the tube.

About reviewer (112 reviews)

SkinCombination

HairBlack

EyesBrown

3.0

17 years ago

Smells just like the regular Lipsmacker. Rather shiny, but doesn't last very long. The only way I'll buy this again is if they come out with more flavours.

About reviewer (394 reviews)

HairBrown