3.7

package quality

price range

Reviews

11 years ago

At first I thought of this as a scrub, but it turned out to be an exfoliating face mask. It is really soothing and soft, but I didn't notice it to be very exfoliating and lifting, nor does it remove much impurities or breakouts. It does have a very good consistency though, a pleasant smell, but I do not particularly like it myself. The packaging and the design is wonderful, I really ennjoy using it and having it on the bathroom shelf. Not sure if I'd repurchase it, but not a bad product.

About reviewer (182 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinCombination, Fair, Warm

HairBrunette, Straight, Fine

EyesBrown

3.0

15 years ago

Although I initially liked the way this spread and felt on my skin, when I rinsed it off I wasn't too pleased with the results. First, this is an exfoliating mask- it contains non-abrasive scrubbers and hence didn't exfoliate my skin that much. Second, the fragrance was pretty overpowering- I felt dizzy! When I rinsed it off, my skin did feel softer and renewed, but 5 minutes later, my face felt oily and yucky (keep in mind that I have dry skin). Not my favorite L'Occitane skincare product. I would pass on this and get their Cream Mask.

About reviewer (964 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinVery Dry, Fair-Medium

HairBrown

EyesBrown

16 years ago

I bought this along with other L'Occitane products while I was in Paris last month (and my skin was freaking out.) I was surprised that it was a gel (I was expecting some kind of scrub). But was just as surprised how well it works. My skin was completely soothed and calmed by the mask and it seems to just vacuum my pores just after 1 use. The gel exfoliant concept takes a little getting used to at first (at least for me) but I am pleasantly surprised at how well it works. I've used it many more times since and just used it again tonight (which reminded me to write this review). This is going to be a keeper.

About reviewer (3 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinAcne-prone

HairOther

EyesOther

1.0

17 years ago

It doesn't seem like a mask, I don't think it pulled any impurities away out of my pores. It stung,,,I like the night cream but not the mask. I have the moisturizing mask, it's not called exfoliating mask, they don't have that. It stings, it smells strong, it moisturizes, but the Nite cream does a much better softer, smoother job. Plus they NEVER give you directions, I bought this in a little kit, with no directions, I mean gosh, GET REAL, DO YOU leave it on, do you wear it twenty minutes, overnight, what? I had to go to their website to find out, Have some directions on how to use some of the things would be nice.

About reviewer (453 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinNormal

HairBlond

EyesGreen

17 years ago

This is a very nice, soothing mask. Calms skin that's been subjected to dry office air and cold outdoor air all day.

About reviewer (34 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinOther

HairOther

EyesOther

18 years ago

One of the best mask I ever tried and actually the only product I re-purchase over and over. Thick texture is easily smooth over your face. After 15minutes gently moisten and massage the face with the product and rinse. Very simple and very effective for my dry and somewhat sensitive skin. I would very highly recommend this mask to anybody who wants to exfoliate and calm the skin without any residual irritation.

About reviewer (104 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinNormal

HairBrown

EyesBlue

19 years ago

This mask is for dry/sensitive skin. You leave it on for 15 minutes, then remove it by gently massaging your face with fingers in a circular motion, then rinse with water. It is a very gentle product and a nice mask and exfoliator all rolled into one.

About reviewer (781 reviews)

Age44-55