CHANEL Le Volume Revolution de Chanel

3.0

on 12/6/2018 10:26:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

If you want drama - dark, rich black pigment with alot of volume and length plus helping it stay curled all day - try this Chanel Revolution Mascara. I LOVE IT! It is my HG! I will warn you though that it does smudge if you don't wear powder underneath the eyes. And after washing I am still left with a tad bit of the mascara smear under the eyes; hence I only wear this for special occasions. Cannot be bothered with the high maintenance everyday. But when i'm going out hands down i definitely reach for this! BTW I also LOVE the packaging! It's so beautiful to look at and the feel of it is also so wonderful - weighty and textured! Definitely repurchasing!

on 8/15/2018 11:17:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

WARNING: This is NOT the original "Le Volume".

I was given a sample of Chanel Le Volume mascara and it was so good - one of the best mascaras I've ever had - that I thought I'd buy it. But somehow I ended up with this new version, marked 'Revolution' because of the 3D printed brush. Seriously, this is one of the most awful mascaras I've ever owned. The brush is so chunky it's like applying mascara with a space; the 3D printed design doesn't allow for the kind of separation a proper brush gives you, and as a result, you end up with tons of product in big clumps. It's messy as hell too and it goes everywhere. In addition to that, this mascara does not hold the curl, so even if you curl your lashes first, 2 minutes later they're already back to normal, weighed down by this useless gloop.

I cannot believe Chanel has put out a product like this. It cost me £28 and I would have been better off with a £5 mascara from Rimmel.

Avoid at all costs.

on 8/8/2018 8:17:00 AM

So I couldn't wait to try the new LE VOLUME RÉVOLUTION DE CHANEL extreme volume mascara with the world's first 3D printed brush. All I can say is it is just the same as any high street mascara, nothing special happened here at all. It took a good 5 minutes to build despite being quite thick. Result showed visible flaky clumpy bits and held no curl. Flaked off easily. I will stick with the Volume de Chanel or the Dimensions de Chanel in future. I think the gimmick is just the brush which gave no great effect sadly. Average scores. Feel a bit ripped off at the price actually.