3.8

Reviews

1.0
from

3 months ago

hmm this has done nothing for me. didnt add any glow or moisture...if anything it made my face feel very tight and dry all day which is odd and disappointing because of how well liked it is

About reviewer (170 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinDry, Fair, Not Sure

HairBlond, Other, Other

3.0

10 months ago

I got this because I hear youtuber Thataylaa rave about it but with my regular foundation (Revlon's Colorstay for dry skin) it just makes my face look drier. The mister on it is very good and it has a pleasant scent but I'm going to try and work with it before I give upon it. I'll try other foundations and maybe a more moisturizing primer to see if that works. Until then it'll have this score and I'll make sure to update it when I work with it a while longer.

About reviewer (5 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinVery Dry, Fair, Cool

HairOther, Straight, Fine

EyesHazel

10 months ago

Scored this Gem in a Freebie Box and I Total Love it! It comes in a Plastic Spray Bottle and Sprays in a Fine Mist which I like because I don't like Spray Primers Spray too Thick. It has a nice Delicate Floral Scent which I really like because it is not Overpowering. Illuminating part is very Subtle and not too Glam, it just gives off a nice Radiance Appearance This is a Wonderful Product and I Fully Recommend the Purchase.

About reviewer (110 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBlack, Wavy, Coarse

EyesHazel

a year ago

I’m not one for primers or setting sprays as they just add more time to my routine and I’m always running late to something. However, after trying this the first time, I now make sure it’s incorporated as a primer. It has a slight floral scent. The nozzle gives a fine mist, no major droplets of product in one area. I’m not sure it really adds a dewy glow, but it does feel more moisturizing than other primers I’ve tried. My favorite thing about it is that it actually makes a difference in the longevity of my foundation. I’m very fair skinned and my redness tends to peek out by the 4 hour wear mark no matter what foundation I try....I went an entire 10 hours at work with my foundation looking flawless and no redness! I’ve worn the same foundation without this primer and never got beyond four hours without needing a touch up. I’m definitely stocking up on this and pray it doesn’t get discontinued!

About reviewer (119 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Straight, Medium

from

a year ago

Love it!! Thought I would have a full face of glitter when I saw the pearl shimmer in the bottle but once it’s on the skin it isn’t noticeable at all! Just gives me a nice healthy and radiant finish! Simply gorgeous. I have combo sensitive skin.

About reviewer (83 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Curly, Coarse

EyesGreen

2 years ago

Probably one of the first cheaper sprays that is illuminating that actually took the matte/dry/powder look off my face and made my foundation look like skin. I doused my face in this and after it dried, it didn't leave me too greasy or sticky. Really pretty - the formula has fine shimmer in it that you have to shake up real well before spraying. I don't find that it's super illuminating (like a primer might do) but I liked that it really fixed my foundation and powder together. The scent is light - and the sprayer was awesome (for me). It sprays with a really nice, fine mist. (similar to me to the Milani spray). Really like this one, and may purchase all the Catrice setting sprays.

About reviewer (433 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm