It Cosmetics Your Skin But Better CC+ Cream Oil-Free Matte w/ SPF 40

It Cosmetics Your Skin But Better CC+ Cream Oil-Free Matte w/ SPF 40

on 1/12/2019 10:44:00 PM

I love the coverage. But my skin reacts to it with the middle of my nose getting bumpy.

Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure

I just broke into it today and didn’t wear it long. I just wanted to make sure I have the right color mostly. It feels nice going on. I like it but I don’t. Mostly I do. The rich honey is definitely my match but you can tell I have on makeup. Which would be fine if it completely covered all my dark spots which some are new so very dark. I’m going to continue using it because I like the feel of it with all the benefits it doesn’t feel heavy.

on 11/6/2018 10:22:00 AM

I have hormonal break out prone skin that has become dry as of lately. I have tried many products before to obtain good coverage, while not breaking me out or causing flakes to appear. This product is amazing. Makes my skin look like my own, but better! Does not cause my to breakout, and definitely helps me stay matte. After about 12 hours, there is some separation, and small creasing... but not a huge deal. Love it overall.

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I have dry skin, and use the original formula. I thought this might be better in the summer, and I do not like having to powder down the shine on the original formula. However, this is not really the same thing. It is matte, but I thought it applied unevenly with fingers and I had to resort to a sponge to smooth it out evenly. The color was not a good match either, and that is my fault. Be aware that the oil free matte colors are not the same as the original formula, especially if you order online. I think I will probably not use this, and will give it to a more oily skinned friend. Love the packaging, wish more brands would do this.

on 9/8/2018 2:00:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

I use a lot of very high end products and I can honestly say IT cosmetics are comparable as to Cleau de Peau , Chanel , La Prairie etc. I am currently using the CC illuminating Cream and their Bye Bye Foundation , I have used this CC Cream and is very good with excellent coverage , I like the Illuminating CC better because it gives you a dewy look but this one is very good also just a question of preference . The SPF is a great plus. You can't go wrong with IT CC Creams or Foundations.

on 8/29/2018 7:07:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

This cc cream works really well on my skin. I am fair with some redness and I used the shade fair light. This covers pretty well with a satin finish. I like that this product is semi-matte because I didn't want it to be drying on my sensitive skin. I purchased this because I loved the original formula, but it was a little too moisturizing and rich which I suspect contributed to some breakouts. I also appreciate that it's oil-free because I found the oils in the original cc cream to be slightly irritating. So overall, this formula is way better for oily acne prone skin. It has all the benefits of the original, but this feels so much more comfortable on my skin. A little goes a long way due to it's thickness. I use one pump and apply with my sigma flat top kabuki brush and the finish is really good coverage. Also, something to consider is the shades do run a little bit darker in this formula.

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

I love the idea of this CC cream, but the reality is disappointing. My uber- oily skin makes the original version too rich so I had high hopes for the matte version. For about 4 hours it's lovely. Matte, soft, silky, truly air brushed looking. After that it breaks down, pills up and slides off. No amount of mattifying lotion, primer, setting spray or powder stops the inevitable disintegration. After two weeks of daily attempts to make that initial glow last, I've given up. Ultimately there's something in here, probably the sunscreen, that is breaking me out like a teenager. I'll use it for short dinners out and maybe an event, but I won't be repurchasing.

The new It Cosmetics Your Skin But Better CC+ Cream Oil-Free Matte w/ SPF 40 is a nice option for a BB cream or foundation replacement, especially if you have drier skin. Despite the "oil free" name in the title this is an extremely hydrating CC cream. Even though I have dry skin I still had the best results using the Your Skin But Better CC+ Cream Oil-Free Matte over a mattifying primer. On the days I wore this without a mattifying primer this had a tendency to begin to slide off your face. You will also want to set this with a setting powder since this doesn't set to as matte of a finish as It Cosmetics describes.

on 8/5/2018 10:21:00 AM

I can tell you the IT matte foundation is *really* matte and stays all day. There was zero break thru shine but it maybe too matte for me. It makes me a bit flat and I needed a bit of highlighter (which of course I have and rarely use so...) The brush that came with the QVC TSV is amazing. IT brushes really are very nice and reasonable for the price. I didn't need the powder since the foundation provided such good coverage. If you had anything to cover this stuff reminds me of dermablend and really covers and lasts.

on 8/3/2018 10:42:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Yaaas! I am loving this new formula, and the new shade choices. Finally I can get the nice coverage and sun protection without a glow. I had been working my way through a supersize tube of the original formula (finally finished!) when the news came out about the matte, and then QVC had a TSV- I was all over it. Ordered the light-medium shade for summer and will order a lighter shade for winter. Goes on so nicely with a brush and I don't really feel much need to set with powder, it is missing the lemon scent which is fine, and it doesn't oxidize on me, and lasts as well as anything I've ever tried. No breakouts or irritation, either. Score!!