Burt's Bees Nourishing Eyeliner

No Image

Not tested on animals
Burt's Bees is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

on 10/13/2018 2:37:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure

If you like a clean cut defined cat liner, I would not recommend this especially if you have oily eyelids like I do, even with primer. I purchased this for around $10 at a drugstore in the midnight grey shade, to wear on lazy makeup days where I want that smudged out liner look where I could just throw on some mascara and walk out the door. The color is pretty- it's a midtone blue tinged grey with shimmer, def not dark/pigmented enough to wear on its own but it does look nice in the waterline, and stayed a decent few hours (I'm olive, around an NC 35-40 for reference). To sum it up, I like the ease of accessibility of this- you can find it at walmart or any drugstore, the creamy texture, and the clean ingredients that didn't irritate my eyes. I could see it working out of for you if you want something subtle, only wear liner in the waterline and have sensitive eyes, or if you dont have oily lids.

I love to wear eyeliner but prefer a good old fashioned pencil rather than liquid. I am always on the hunt for a pencil eyeliner that goes on comfortably and doesn’t smudge or slide off. This one is pretty good - I wore it today and it was very warm and humid but the eyeliner hung in there! The store had only 2 colours and I chose the Soft Black - I wish the colour was a tad darker. Time will tell if it sharpens well but I’m hoping it does. I paid $13.99 CDN - I have certainly paid more for other eyeliners that were less impressive.