Maybelline New York Master Drama Nudes Eyeliner

1 review

Price: $

Price: $

on 7/26/2018 11:13:00 PM

A longwearing gel-based eyeliner pencil that's shiny with fine pearl, very affordable as it's a drugstore product. Goes on smoothly, easily and will draw a solid opaque line, no patchiness. The #Rose Pearl shade is a beautiful pink champagne colour that is particularly helpful for me as I have hooded eyes and this can help brighten my eye makeup. Used along the lower lashline, it gives an illuminating effect, and used on the upper lashline it is great for using just above a darker liner, it's opaque enough to cover little flecks and mistakes while also making my eyes look bigger and brighter when extending from the inner corner outward.

Resistant to tears and sebum, it lasts all day with minimal smudging and doesn't irritate my contact lenses, while being easy enough to wash off with soap at the end of the day. My favourite thing about it is the colour, I've not yet found any similar or alternative products of the same shade. So so pretty, a rose gold that's leaning peach, I'm always re-purchasing this when mine runs out.