ILNP - Deep End

1 review

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Deep End if from ILNP’s Summer Collection 2018. It is a beautiful cobalt blue leaning purple loaded with holo micro flakies. It has a a red to green shimmer. It is so pretty and unique. I very summery polish.

This is a jelly formula so the 1st coat is quite sheer. The color deepens with the 2nd coat but even on my short nails I had VNL so I added a 3rd coat to achieve full opacity. With each coat the color got deeper. The formula was nice, no running or pooling. The holo micro flakies spread evenly with each coat. Application was so easy it almost applied itself.

Deep End comes packaged in a standard nail polish bottle. The brush is wider than with some other brands so that aided in ease of application. I also like the face that ILNP comes in their own labeled storage boxes.

This brand has never disappointed me and Deep End is no exception. I would definitely repurchase should I ever need to do so. This polish is $10 per bottle but I had a discount coupon so I only paid $7.50 for this beautiful and high quality polish.

I will update in a few days regarding wear, removal and staining.

UPDATE: Great wear. No chipping until day 8. I don’t usually wear my polish this long but I was busy with no time to change. This polish held up beautifully and looked just as good on day 8 as day 1 with no refreshment. Removal was easy and there was no staining.