Equate Skin Cream with Eucalyptus Oil

Equate Skin Cream with Eucalyptus Oil
Skin Cream with Eucalyptus OilSkin Cream with Eucalyptus OilSkin Cream with Eucalyptus Oil

2.0

1 review

Price: $

Price: $

i was looking for a cheap and effective makeup remover/cleanser and noxzema is a classic - but i didn't even want to pay as much as that (i do wear a lot of makeup, and a minimum of five days a week at that). this was definitely a case when a generic dupe would serve my purpose.

while my mother had an old tub of noxzema that she used to remove my halloween face paint as a kid, i don't really remember much about the original except the cooling sensation and the clean eucalyptus scent; this has both, and i really liked the texture both on my skin and in the jar (you have to "break" into it). but after going over with two portions of this stuff, i still had a faint strip of foundation on my nose and some dark stains around my eyes. these were difficult to remove even with other products after having used the equate noxzema.

the original noxzema brand might be more potent but the ingredients in this dupe are nearly identical. i can't recommend this to remove makeup (one of the claims on the jar) or even to just use as a regular cleanser (too cumbersome, especially in the shower).