Uriage Cleansing Face Oil - Huile Demaquillante

1 review

I LOVE this cleansing oil. I'm a huge fan of shu uemura's oils, but they are so expensive and shipping to my neck of the woods is expensive or non existent. We also don't have access to Kose, DHC etc. and it's nice to be able to buy something within easy reach. I ordered this from a local chemist in my country (Greece) and it was 14 euros, which is a good price. It's 150ml and lasts quite a while, even though I go overboard with it. What I love about this cleanser is that it does not strip my dry/dehydrated skin at all, it leaves it feeling very comfortable and it takes EVERYTHING off including fluidline eyeliner, mascara and liquid eyeliner. It takes two goes for it all to come off when I'm wearing a full face. What I do is I massage it all over my dry face, then rinse off, pat dry with a towel, repeat, and voila, it's all off. I also like the fact that I can rub this all over my eyes without it stinging or getting foggy vision. It really agrees with my skin so I've since re ordered a second bottle.
Ingredients: Paraffinum Liquidum (Mineral Oil), Peg-20 Glyceryl Trisostearaten Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Parfum (Fragrance), Vaccinum Microcarpon (Cranberry) Seed Oil.