3.6

package quality

price range

Reviews

a year ago

I love this cream, it feels gorgeous gliding on my skin and absorbs really well. I use it either mixed in with, or alongside Pixi's Rose Oil which I adore. I use both products at night as a final step and my skin feels beautiful the following morning. The packaging is gorgeous, as are all Pixi products, and I am a huge fan of their Rose range. The only downside for me is the price, it seems expensive for a moisturizer in Boots. I'd love to repurchase, but I'm not sure I could always afford it (only when on offer). A gorgeous item, but the 4 stars reflects the high price tag.

About reviewer (9 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinNormal, Fair

HairBrunette

EyesGreen

from

a year ago

I loved Pixi's Beauty Sleep Cream but I got fed up with the pump packaging. Very hygienic but also wasteful because it quickly stopped working every time. I tried this one on a whim. My skin looks amazing in the morning, it doesn't absorb quite as fast as I would like but it's incredibly rich and moisturizing and soothing, never irritates my skin when it's scratched, has never made me break out or clogged my pores at all, and you don't have to use much product at all to get a positive effect. Plus the packaging is beautiful. I definitely intend to repurchase.

About reviewer (35 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Fair, Neutral

HairBrown, Wavy, Medium

EyesBrown

from

a year ago

Just got this yesterday on a whim and I loved it?!!!! I’ve a combination skin that is often oily on my T zone. I like the refreshing feeling on my skin and the gel like consistency. I sleep in air conditioned room and by the morning, my face still feels moisturised and did not produce a lot of oil like how the Clinique’s moisture surge does for me! Love it but will give it more try before I update again. Just thought to give my review as I don’t see many online! ◡̈

About reviewer (1 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBlack

EyesBlack

1.0

2 years ago

One use was enough to show me that this product is not for me. Calling it a cream is misleading. It’s more like a gel moisturiser. It’s simply not nourishing enough for my dry skin. I put it on and my skin immediately absorbed it. My skin didn't feel anymore nourished. It still felt dry. I had to put something else on. The scent is nice. It’s not overpowering, but I wish Pixi would stop putting essential oils in their skincare. This product would be good for combo-oily skin. I will be returning it.

About reviewer (124 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinDry, Fair, Neutral

HairBrunette, Curly, Medium

EyesBlue

2 years ago

Very initial impression and will update if need be~ Although this is intended for ultra hydration for very dry skin, I actually find it to be light and just enough moisture that my skin needs. I have oily, acne prone skin that tends to get dehydrated from my acne-targeted products. The ingredients list is also incredibly impressive- I have been wanting to get a product that includes ceramides to protect my skin barrier as well as probiotics to bring back all the good bacteria on my face! UPDATE: I am still loving the product itself! My skin is definitely feeling very soft and conditioned, and it does not seem to be clogging my acne prone skin. However I did take off a lippie for the packaging: while I do find it very adorable, it can be tricky to squeeze out the right amount of product. I end up squeezing out too much and wasting a lot :/ a pump would be more ideal

About reviewer (203 reviews)

Age19-24