Hempz Original Herbal Shampoo

No Image

1 review

I bought this for personal use on whim because I love the scent of the original lotion, and I've done well with other skin/hair care products with hemp.
I'm really impressed by this shampoo and conditioner! These are the perfect amount of cleansing and moisture for my fine, lightened hair. I stopped bouncing around between shampoos and conditioners every time I washed and just used these, which never happens.

I will say, either the pumps I got on mine were both faulty, or the product is just too thick for the pumps they chose, as I had to replace them. The shampoo and conditioner are both incredibly thick and I ended up diluting them quite a bit when my bottles were on their last legs, and I'm still using them 2 or 3 months later with about 95% of the same efficacy as the 100% strength. My next bottles I will dilute a bit from the get-go for ease of use.

The shampoo alone is a VERY thick almost gel-cream with a nice scent (I'm scent sensitive and it's not too overpowering, but could be lighter). It is incredibly concentrated and you don't need a lot of product, it lathers nicely. It cleanses well without stripping the hair. A great, basic shampoo that I think just about anyone could use and love.