theBalm Cosmetics Take Home the Bronze Anti-Orange Bronzer - Thomas

theBalm Cosmetics Take Home the Bronze Anti-Orange Bronzer - Thomas

on 3/15/2019 2:23:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

There are three shades of this bronzer; Oliver, Thomas, and Greg. I'm olive skin toned and thomas is the perfect shade for me (Oliver was too light). This is my new favorite bronzer, I prefer it to bahama mama and the physicians formula butter bronzer. The color is not orange at all but warms up my skin, giving it a healthy sun kissed look. It's a matte finish that doesnt look dull on the skin. No fragrance and I love the packaging.

on 7/19/2018 11:45:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Other, Fine

I am MAC NW13 and freckled. This is mid-toned in color depth, but don't worry about overapplication. It gives lovely, believable color without a hint of tangerine fakery. I do not contour; color is applied to the hairline, cheekbones, chin, bridge of nose, along jaw and carried onto the neck, with the remainder on the brush dusted on ears -- where the sun would hit. TheBalm's products are beautifully, finely milled, and need only a light hand to display their worth. The company must make money by the constant acquisition of new devotees because their products last and last. Terrific value, colors, quality. Buy with confidence.