Pat McGrath Labs Skin Fetish Sublime Skin Highlighting Trio

1 review

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This is a five-star product through and through. I love the fact that Pat took all of her bestselling highlighters and placed them into one trio-palette, which is so convenient to use.

At first I was afraid that both pink and gold here would look OTT on my light-neutral complexion, leaving bold streaks of colour. However, I was so wrong! In reality these are the smoothest, most blendable highlighters on the market. They almost melt into your skin, which is not a surprise considering cream, fluid and powder were mixed to create this unique formula. I own a ton of high-end highlighters, nothing even remotely similar. While gold here can look a bit yellowish on me, whenever I mix it with pink I get the most perfect peachy highlighter you can ever imagine. These two shades have a holo feel to them, while bronze is perfect as an eyeshadow or bronzer topper. It is a perfect highlighter for beauties of a deeper complexion as well, so I have to respect the brand for creating a product that is universally flattering. Palette is fragile, so be careful.

I have unedited swatches, application tips and makeup look in a separate review here for those of you interested (http://www.partyparrotblog.com/single-post/2018/07/17/SKIN-FETISH-Collection-by-Pat-McGrath-LABS-Review) other than that I am really enjoying my palette and would totally recommend it!