Polysporin Visible Lip Health Overnight Renewal Therapy

Polysporin Visible Lip Health Overnight Renewal Therapy

on 7/25/2018 12:19:00 PM

This is the best lip balm I have ever used. I have repurchased many times. I put it on morning and night and it keeps my lips soft and supple. I wish it was easier to find in store!

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This product feels like Aquaphor and Lanolips had a baby. It looks white and creamy in the container but applies clear and really does condition and heal dry, chapped lips. Even when my lips are not dry or chapped I use it every night anyway because I like how soft and supple it keeps my lips. As long as you are not allergic to lanolin I would recommend this. It has no scent which I prefer otherwise I just want to lick my lips which only makes chapped lips worse.

I think Polysporin as a brand in general is underrated. I stopped buying other lotions and creams to treat skin issues and just put polysporin in it’s place and it works right away. Cracked, dry skin on heels of feet, acne breakouts, eczema, etc. I use the kids version since it contains a pain reliever as well and it takes care of so many of these annoyances.

Popular Lip Treatments