10:00 PM Anti-Aging Mask [When]

No Image

2.0

1 review

The instructions said to leave the mask on for 30 minutes. Usually I keep my masks on for a maximum of 20 minutes unless the instructions specifically say to keep it on longer, as your skin can get dried out if the mask starts to dry while it is still on your face; it’ll take the moisture right back!

It had a nice smell to it and felt cooling on my skin. Around the 30 minute mark though, I could feel the mask starting to dry out and I regretted leaving it on for so long. I think using it for 15-20 minutes would have been better. When I took the mask off, the left side of my face didn’t have as much serum left as my right side – definitely really strange. That has never happened to me before. There also wasn’t really any remaining essence that needed to be absorbed into my skin.

I quickly followed with my night care routine and my face did feel more plump but not anything amazing.

Overall: I would not repurchase this mask. This is the third When mask that I have tried and I have not liked any of them. Maybe it would have been better if I had used it for less time, but I don’t think the anti-aging effects were really great either. I know I’m only using anti-aging masks right now as a preventative measure but I do have dry skin and this mask wasn’t very moisturizing either. There are much better anti-aging masks out there that I would recommend instead, such as the Jeju:en Camellia Wrinkle Care mask. At such a high price-point as well, it’s not worth it at all.