Uploaded by ProductvilleAdmin

price range

Reviews

2.0

19 days ago

I bought a Colorstay eyeliner and got a minitube (half-size) of this as a bonus. Once again Revlon as disappointed me with mascara. How is it L'oreal and Maybelline can make DOZENS of mascaras that impress me but Revlon can't? I suppose it's better than nothing, but even Wet n Wild beats this. It barely shows up at all. Thank God this was free. I guess no one is perfect.

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (3500 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinOily, Olive, Cool

HairBlack, Wavy, Medium

EyesBrown

1 month ago

I love this mascara! I've been using it since it first came out. I find it to have a smooth, creamy formula that glides easily onto my lashes. With just a few coats it gives me dark, lush volume that looks pretty and natural. It stays put but washes off easily. No complaints here!

2 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (5 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBrown

EyesGreen

1.0

11 months ago

This REVLON VOLUMAZING™ MASCARA was recommended to me by a store clerk. She suggested this one mascara would give my short eyelashes some volume. For me personally it did little to volumeize my short lashes. Making them look clumpy and spidery.

Pro
Washes off well
Suitable for long luscious lashes
Curls ok not great

Cons
I got way too much product on …

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (28 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

EyesGreen

1.0

Sep/08/2018

This mascara made my lashes all stick together, it is very wet formula. Right now I do not like, maybe it could get better after it is open awhile However, it also irritated my eyes, so it just does not work for me.

3 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (7 reviews)

Age44-55