Tarte Cosmetics Love, Trust & Fairy Dust Eyeshadow Palette

Tarte Cosmetics Love, Trust & Fairy Dust Eyeshadow Palette

4.3

on 9/19/2018 4:35:00 PM

I really like the color scheme of this palette.

I generally go for the nude shades and I end up having way too many nude palettes. This palette is a very sturdy circular palette with muted pinks/rose shades and some good warm transitions and highlights. I've had no problem in blending out the shadows either which make them very easy to use everyday.

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

This is a really lovely everyday palette for me. My go-to kind of look is a softly defined crease with a metallic or very shimmery shadow on the lid, and that is exactly what this palette delivers. The mattes are lovely, and very similar in formula to Tartelette and Tartelette in Bloom (which are also good, work-appropriate, easy-peasy day look palettes for me), and the metallic shades are a better version of the brand's Tarteist metallic shadows. The center shade is more like a glittery topper to me, but it is pretty nonetheless. I like the way that the mattes are set up, since it really does make doing an eye look so easy. Just define the eyes with the mattes of your choice (either plum or warm brown) and then choose one of the metallic shades for the lid. Simple as that. The wear is pretty good on these shadows, especially with primer, and I have never had any problem blending these out. The first thing that attracted me was the outer packaging, but what is inside is great too.

on 7/17/2018 12:01:00 PM

For some reason, if I use the word F---- my videos get demonetized, so I will simply refer to this as the Tarte Love Trust and F---- Dust Eye Shadow Palette. This new Tarte palette is very beautiful outside and inside. This contains some light mattes and darker mattes as well as a variety of shimmer colors in different berry tones. The full palette is a little large but the nice thing is that all the individual pans are removeable so you could place them in a different palette for travelling. The colors are all pretty pigmented and the icy shade in the middle can be used to highlight the corners of your eyes. A beautiful berry themed palette, if you need some berry mattes or shimmers this is a nice option. My swatches and video review can be seen here:

Video Reviews & Tutorials