Schmidt's Naturals Lavender + Sage

4.5

I was a bit worried that this would smell like a toilet cleaners version of "Lavender", but was very happy when it smelt like the lavender you get from essential oils! :)

Have tried a few versions of Schmidt's deodorants- love the fact that they're all natural (no nasty aluminium or anti-antiperspirant) and smells so good. I live in South East Asia, so getting the product to warm up on the skin is never an issue for me.

The twist packaging is also convenient, easy and travel-friendly. It works, but up to a certain extent only. Still can't beat heavy-duty commercial anti-pers deodorants for heavy sweating session. No complains as it's still a great everyday natural deodorant! Keen to try the other variants.

I picked up this deodorant at TJ Maxx for less than $4. Previously I had been using doves clinical which just didn’t work anymore. I was smelly and the deodorant was ruining my clothes.

I use this in lavender + sage as I find the scent to be quite pleasant. I haven’t had any issues with smelling. The only issues I have is that the product pills a little when you put it on and some product will also get pushed over the side of the stick. Other than that I have no issues! Love that it’s all natural!