CYO Lifeproof Long Lasting Foundation

CYO Lifeproof Long Lasting Foundation

on 9/5/2018 11:04:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

BUY BUY BUY!

I have been looking for a foundation that does not appear cake, fall into lines or slip off my face and this is a winner! I have oily skin and it stays put all day, with or without primer. I apply with a BB brush. The texture is a well holding liquid that blends easily.
I have in shade 107 which I purchased via Boots UK for £7. The price is great. This shade is more for yellow medium tones. You can pick your suitable tone via Boots UK website which has a helpful chart.

on 9/1/2018 8:54:00 PM

This is going to sound dramatic, but this is the best foundation I've ever tried and I don't see myself ever using anything else. It has everything I want in a foundation: a lovely smooth dewy finish, medium coverage, easily blendable like butter, long lasting, and great shade match for my pale ginger skin. I think this is one foundation that would work for all skin types. I have oily skin, and when I set this with powder it lasts very well. Normally, foundations will start to break up on my nose and chin, and this one doesn't!! I can't believe it. I use a dry sponge to apply this and it looks beautiful with zero effort.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Other

This review is based off only wearing twice so it is somewhat of a first impression and will update if need be, but honestly I can tell that this is a fantastic foundation. My skintype is sensitive,acne prone, prone to dehydration, lots of redness and scarring from previous acne breakouts. I decided to buy this foundation after seeing a few good reviews on YouTube- and I figured for $7 if it ended up being crap I wouldn't have lost too much. Boy am I glad I gave this foundation a try! It definitely has a medium- high medium coverage. I typically don't go for full coverage but I am sure this can be built up to being very close to full coverage. The shade I have is "103" which suits my lighter skin tone (I have warm-beige undertones). In the winter I may need to buy 102. Anyway, this foundation is also weightless and extremely comfortable to wear. The finish is satin/ very skin like. I think if you have very oily skin or prefer a matte finish this is NOT going to be your cup of tea. The wear time of this foundation for me was about 8 hours and I did touch up once. It did start to look more worn as the day went on, but I feel that it broke down very grasciously. I never felt that I looked like a greaseball. I haven't experienced any breakouts yet and from looking at the ingredients list on cosDNA.com I don't think I should have any problems with that. Packaging gets a thumbs up for the pump- it does feel a bit fragile and cheap but then again this is a $7 makeup. Overall this is my new go to foundation! So impressed, beats my $45 Juice Beauty foundation.
PS: I also find that a dampened beauty sponge is the best method of application