25%
package quality

price range

Reviews

2 years ago

I tried So many times to make this work. Nada zilch goose egg. I was All thumbs. These just don’t work for me.

About reviewer (30 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinAcne-prone

HairBlond

EyesBlue

2 years ago

Hard to put on and it’s costly.

About reviewer (7 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Tan

HairBlack

EyesBlack

2 years ago

These are horrible. First off, they are really expensive. In the states these are $14 for 1 pair! Second, they are so hard to put on. The instructions are to sit the upper lash on your lashes and then apply the lower last underneath....easier said then done. They wouldn't get close enough to my skin to look real and they were crooked. They also don't feel secure, and blinking too much would probably make it fall off. Third, they look ridiculous. It's literally like applying 2 regular Demi wispies to your eye....that's 3 rows of lashes when you are done. It looks like an eyelash bush. For the record I love Ardell, the wispies are my absolute favorite lashes and I had such high hopes. They left me scratching my head wondering how they actually thought these were good during the test phase.

About reviewer (76 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinDry, Fair, Cool

HairBrunette, Straight, Medium

EyesBlue

2 years ago

https://youtu.be/iiOjkJoMaLI Magnetic lashes have been a colossal disappointment so far, and these Ardell Double Wispies are no exception. These are $17 Canadian which is sooo expensive for lashes. I picked this style because it was the only style I could buy where I live in Canada. They are tough to apply, even if you cut them down. It's so hard to place them close to your lash line in a way that looks natural. From a far away distance they look ok, but from any side angle, if you look down, they look so fake. Because they are two strips of Wispies, they look so dark and full in a very unnatural way. I love a single Wispie lash, but these look like a joke! I am hopeful that one day someone will invent magnetic lashes that are amazing and comfortable to wear, but we are not there yet. Stick with the glue, girls!

About reviewer (306 reviews)

Age30-35