4.2

package quality

price range

Reviews

4 months ago

This is honestly the best brow gel I’ve ever tried, so it’s definitely worth the money. I’ve tried so many brow gels over the years and most of them just doesn’t hold my unruly eyebrows in place or they would leave those dandruff looking flakes in your eyebrow by the end of the day, yuck! This one doesn’t do either and I have even done the 24h test and my brows looked exactly the same as when firstly applied. Needless to say I highly recommend!

About reviewer (7 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinSensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrown, Wavy, Fine

4 months ago

The only brow gel that keeps my downward growing thick Asian eyebrows up. It does have a harder/crunchy finish but flexible brow gels don’t cut it for my brow hairs. The plastic/silicone/rubber brush is amazing — there’s a longer bristle end and a shorter bristle end. I like to use the shorter side to apply the product, then the longer side to fluff my brows up so they’re not adhering to my skin. It sets fairly fast so you don’t get as much play time as you’d normally get with other brow gels. But for my eyebrows, this is a benefit because wet, slow-to-set brow gels will cause my brows to droop immediately unless I blast them with a hair dryer to set them asap. It really holds up, even through the rain. I don’t think it’s labeled as waterproof but it behaves as if it’s waterproof. The only way I can remove it is with warm water and it comes off almost like tube mascaras. Price is fine — it’s a higher end cosmetic brand so it’s expected. Packaging isn’t my favorite. Benefit’s packaging in general is bulkier and funkier than I’d like, but it’s not a big deal to me. Comparison to other clear brow gels I’ve tried: - Anastasia clear brow gel was the only brow gel that kind of worked for me before. And I say kind of because it took a lot of product and a hair dryer to make sure it set before my brow hairs would fall down again. - Elf’s double side brow/lash gel was also okay — reminded me of Anastasia at a way better price. - NYC Control Freak Brow Gel had a really weak hold that was useless for me - Glossier’s Boy Brow in clear didn’t work for me because it was way too flexible and pliable, which probably works for finer eyebrow hairs. Boy brow also left my eyebrows slightly gray/white and tacky so dust would get stuck on it. =[ - Maybelline Great Lash in clear also did nothing for me.

About reviewer (1 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBlack, Other, Other

EyesBlack

8 months ago

This is a really good brow gel. It keeps brows in place and doesn't leave a gross crunchy feeling in your hair. Its a solid dependable product with a cool brush that has longer combs on one side and shorter ones on the other. It really tames any type of brow.

About reviewer (94 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinCombination, Olive, Warm

HairBlack, Wavy, Fine

3.0

9 months ago

I didn't like it . I used to like the old version of the brows mascara the small one with brown and black cover it was the best when i filed my brows with it so easy and no need to refill many time strong pigment ! I wish they restock the old brows mascara:(

About reviewer (49 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBlack

EyesBlack

9 months ago

This is the only product from this brand that I’m willing to buy again, it’s that good. Normally I hate Benefit’s aesthetic, the packaging throws me off and the prices in my country are ridiculously inflated. So, no Benefit for me. This works beautifully though. I use it not only to tame my thick brows, but also stray hair from my fringe. Those are mildly annoying and not even hairspray helped. Brow Setter is better than hairspray, and NEVER clumps brows/hair together. That’s what I like the most. Also, it’s long lasting. In my opinion, worth the money.

About reviewer (237 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Warm

HairBrunette, Straight, Fine

10 months ago

So good! I can get so much lift/ volume out of this that sometimes I wear it alone and don't bother to fill my brows. Also the 24 hour name delivers, if I don't wash my face my brows will still be stiff and in place in the morning haha. Love it.

About reviewer (4 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBlond

fromAmieet

10 months ago

100% the best brow gel there is. This stuff REALLY sets the brows- they do not budge one tiny bit. The brush coats every hair and I can use this on my darkish blonde brows alone without an issue (it’s a clear gel, I do not notice any residue). I review this when it was called Ready, Set, Brow nearly 2 years ago and am STILL using this over anything else. I have repurchases multiple times.

About reviewer (76 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair, Not Sure

HairBlond, Wavy, Medium

a year ago

It’s a good clear brow gel with a good comb and I like the hold but it can be a bit shiny. The packaging is cute but mine broke easily and wouldn’t close. Still searching for HG brow gel

About reviewer (689 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Fair

HairRed

3.0

a year ago

It sets the eyebrow hairs but the formula itself is nothing amazing. The Nyx Eyebrow gel in terms of the formula is exactly the same. What I actually really like about this eyebrow gel is the brush applicator. It's great to comb the hairs and give a feathery look. Compared to the Anastasia Clear Brow gel, the Anastasia brow gel is stronger and better if you have bushy unruly eyebrow hairs. All in all, I like the benefit clear brow gel for its applicator. In terms of formula I prefer the Anastasia one.

About reviewer (89 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair

HairBlack

a year ago

Cute packaging, great product. I like that there is no colour to this gel and the applicator is AMAZING for getting all the brow hairs in place. 24 hr? Not so much but overall it is a good brow setting gel. The only thing I feel the need to point out is that this gel has the weirdest and worst smell ever. It smells like the fluoride trays the dentist puts in your mouth, which I find extremely offputting in the morning. If you can get past the smell though this is a great product and I would definitely recommend.

About reviewer (22 reviews)

Age19-24