L'Oreal Paris Infallible Longwear Blush Shaping Stick

I love this blush stick! I have the Cheeky Dimention shade and it's beautiful! Very bendable, not over the top, lasts all day as well. Has a very subtle glow to it. I found that the Sexy Flush shade was just a little too light for me although that shade is beautiful as well. A little pricey I feel, but well worth it! Ultimately, a great product that lasts!!

This cream blush stick is new to the L'Oreal line. I found it while browsing the cosmetics aisle at Walgreen's. The packaging is in a tube that swivels up to reveal product. The shade I chose is a nice pink-peachy color ( sexy flush ). This cream blush shade looks like Baby Blossom powder blush in L'Oreal's line. Love how the creamy formula feels and glides on. The formula lends to a slight dewy look - not to be confused with greasy. My method of applying is to swipe across my cheeks in a stripe and use my fingers to blend out. I've only worn it for a maximum of 6 hours, but never feel it necessary to reapply in that period. L'Oreal claims the blush is to last 12 hours. I think the cost was around $12.00. Great value for an overall good blush.

Popular Blush Products