Yes To Coconut Energizing Coffee 2-in-1 Scrub & Cleanser Stick

Yes To Coconut Energizing Coffee 2-in-1 Scrub & Cleanser Stick
Coconut Energizing Coffee 2-in-1 Scrub & Cleanser Stick

1 review

Water (Aqua), Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Glycerin, Propanediol, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate, Stearic Acid, Myristic Acid, Perlite, Lauramine Oxide, Sodium Hydroxide, Potassium Hydroxide, Kaolin, Glycerol Caprylate, Coffea Arabica (Coffee) Seed Powder, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Water, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Extract, Caffeine, Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Glycerol Undecylenate, Fragrance (Parfum), Benzyl Benzoate

Picked this up at Ulta on a whim!

I wasn't expecting much, and the form (stick?) seemed strange for a cleanser. I couldn't fathom how it could work well as a cleanser (mainly because I didn't understand how it was going to get into those nooks and crannies), but I was pleasantly surprised!

I followed the package directions:

"Twist up stick from the base and apply generously onto wet skin. You’ll feel the exfoliation go into action and the formula melting on contact. Massage with hands to create a milky lather, activating the cleansing experience. Rinse face clean with water."

It does feel a bit....pasty....as you're rubbing the product on your skin (not bad - just different for a cleanser). But as soon as you begin to massage your skin with damp fingers, the product does change to a foamy, smooth, and soothing consistency.

The exfoliation was gentle; not something you'd hesitate to use every day (unless, perhaps, you have extremely sensitive skin). It did remove every bit of my long-wearing full-coverage foundation. After patting dry, my face felt clean and supple.

Although I no longer travel as much as I once did, I think this would be a great cleanser for both home and travel. No leaking bottle in one's suitcase to worry about!

I paid $9.99 at Ulta (full price), but think that's reasonable for a cleanser that works well.

Give it a try!