Avril La BB Cream in Medium

Avril La BB Cream in Medium

1 review

Price: $

Price: $

Aqua (Water), Triticum Spelta Seed Water, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Glycerin, Lauryl Laurate, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Coco-Caprylate/Caprate, Cetearyl Olivate, Sorbitan Olivate, Benzyl Alcohol, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Iris Germanica Root, Parfum (Fragrance), Punica Granatum Seed Oil, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Cocoyl Glutamate, Bisabolol, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Extract, Sodium Phytate, Dehydroacetic Acid, Tocopherol, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Powder, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Silica, Lactic Acid, Benzyl Salicylate, Limonene, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Chloride, Alcohol, Rosmarinus Officinalis(Rosemary) Extract, Glycine Soja (Soybean) oilMay contain: CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491 (Iron Oxides), CI 77492 (Iron Oxides), CI 77499 (Iron Oxides), Mica.

on 7/13/2018 8:44:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

This BB cream gives a light coverage and evens out my skin tone, but this is what I look for in a BB cream for everyday use. Since this is light coverage, it feels like I am wearing nothing on my face, so I still use it in the warmer months (I live in southern Spain). My skin is light-medium and this color is perfect for me. The texture is more on the liquidy side, but it is not runny, so it blends easily. The finish is not dewy, but it is also not completely matte either, so I really like it for my oily skin (specially in the summer). As for the staying power, it stays for 5-6 hours using a setting powder. I have used both powder and cream blushes on top of this BB cream, and it looks great. I will repurchase it in the future.
It is vegan, not tested on animals and certified organic by Ecocert..
This retails for 8 euros for 30 ml in Spain.