Giovanni 2Chic Pineapple + Ginger Ultra Revitalizing

1 review

Not tested on animals

on 7/12/2018 1:34:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

After years of having my hair unnecessarily damaged from full head foil highlights by unscrupulous colorists I found an ethical colorist who is performing single color process to my fine blond hair. Part of my hair rehab was using up all of my costly underperforming salon products hawked onto me by former colorists who swore I needed. And, of course they had a "NO RETURNS" salon policy. TBH, I'm convinced in former lives many "hair people" were illicit drug dealers. I know people need to eat and make a living but to prostitute yourself for hair bleach/foil and dye is confounding. Then to flat out lie about the possible power of a product is equally insulting. They push and push and push. But, I digress.
Enter Giovanni. I needed a relatively inexpensive shampoo for fine, color treated, sulphate free hair that was store returnable. This fit the bill and bought from Whole Foods.
Surprisingly I love the scent and the very thick creamy consistency. A larger than a pea size into my palm diluted with water applied to my scalp is almost more than my just below my shoulder blades hair can handle. I don't repeat. I rinse in very cool water and the rest is abundant shine, waves and no tangles. Also, my color isn't fading at all. Amazing! I highly recommend this line and formula. My next purchase is the companion conditioner.