3.3

price range

Reviews

from

5 months ago

HG setting powder. I have oily skin, and this helps a lot with keeping my skin shine free. I will set my foundation with Too Faced peach powder and a puff (really press it in), then I follow with setting spray (Milani make it last is a good one) and when that's dry, I will press this powder with a dry sponge on top in my T-zone. It is quite expensive but I can find it on sale regularly in my country. It makes my skin matte and blurs at the same time. I agree with the other reviewer that it does seem to darken my foundation a bit. However, I am quite fair (Mac nw15) and it's barely noticeable on my skin (don't use too much!). I would however prefer a lighter or transparent version of this powder.

About reviewer (50 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinOily, Fair, Cool

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

EyesBlue

a year ago

I actually really like this, but the previous poster is right, it does add some color. I'm fair enough that it does show up on me a little bit. I wish there were more shades! That said, this really works great on my super oily skin. I use a puff to press it in over my foundation and it definitely works to keep me matte-ish. I always have to blot mid day but that is not unusual. At least with this I get 4-5 hours before my oiliness get really noticeable. It never looks powdery at all. I would buy again but would really love to see a lighter shade.

About reviewer (251 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinOily, Fair, Cool

HairRed, Straight, Medium

EyesBlue

1.0

2 years ago

This is a wonderful setting powder for the summer but is NOT UNIVERSAL! If you have fair or light skin don’t buy this because the dark brown shade of it will transfer to your face and look like dirt and ruin your foundation. It’s like rubbing contour all over my face. Why on earth did they try to make a one tone fits all? It doesn’t. You should have made different shades for deeper skin tones, fair and light as well as medium tones and not try to make a coloured powder fit everyone. If you are lighter than medium tan don’t bother with this. The packaging is beautiful and travel friendly

About reviewer (19 reviews)

Age25-29