Sucreabeille

Sucreabeille

1 review

Hair: Red, Other, Fine

I've been growing bored with mainstream perfumes as of late and a friend had recommended trying some more independent perfume makers as they might be a bit more adventurous with their scents. While looking I stumbled upon Sucreabeille. I browsed through the website and found a plethora of scent choices for custom blended perfumes, body lotions, and hair products. I finally narrowed down my choices to the following;
Vanillary: Notes of vanilla, jasmine, lily, amber, sandalwood, musk. This is my favorite of the set and can bring an added creamy element to other perfumes without being overwhelming.

The Voice of Reason: Notes of tonka bean, sandalwood, rose, and buddha wood. This did not smell like something I would enjoy in the bottle but it transformed on my skin into a delicious musk.

Imogen Rose: Notes of rose, basil, bergamot, vetivert, ambrette seed, tonka, orris. I've never seen basil used in a perfume scent before! This smells very green and fresh to my nose.

Sultana: Notes of lemon, woodland strawberry, rose, lavender, ginger, rare woods, dark musk. The strawberry scent is dominant on my skin and makes this pull very sweet to me. I combined it with Vanillary to make a great combined scent.

The Smell of Freedom: Notes of lemongrass, neroli, jasmine, ginger, firewood, clove, black pepper, sandalwood, oud, orris root. I got this to wear because it was the 4th of July during the week I ordered and I was feeling patriotic. This is a spicy and interesting scent that lasted a long time on my skin and changed a bit every few hours I wore it.

The wear time on each of these has been fairly good as well, ranging from 4 hours to all day for me. I already have their website open in another tab so I absolutely would order again, and probably will within the next ten minutes.