The Face Shop Gold Collagen Liquid Eyeliner

1 review

Price: $

Price: $

on 7/9/2018 7:44:00 AM

Hmm I am quite undecided if I would purchase it again.

This is a good dupe for my once favourite MAC eyeliner because of the fact that the liner doesn't smudge, it just drops off. Now I know why - its coz of the collagen threads in there. So its a really good cheaper alternative. Just like the MAC eyeliner, it goes on once only - you cannot go over the same line twice, and you got to wait for it to dry and set else it will smudge like crazy. It doesn't smudge once it sets, and you probably shouldn't use eye primer with this. What I don't like about it. Its really difficult to do the side of your eyes, coz that's why the folds are and the liner will spread out like crazy coz of its watery formula before it dries. Also, it flakes off so you may end off with half an eyeliner. So you can't use this for your bigger eyelines or your cat eyes. Doesn't work. What works if you just really want to line your eye - meaning, just a thin line to make your eyes pop. So the underside of your eye where your eyelashes are. think that works for the best. Also, I have sensitive eyes so if it starts flaking, sometimes it enters my eye and causes it to be red and itchy.

that said, if you are sick of using eye make up remover, this is the eyeliner for you. a cheaper alternative to the MAC eyeliner. so why not?