Burt's Bees Burt's Bees Medicated Moisturizing Lip Balm with Menthol & Eucalyptus

1 review

Not tested on animals
Burt's Bees is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

Sometimes I forget to put on lip balm, and when I do by the end of the day my lips are peeling and dry (I do tend to bite my lips when there's nothing on them). I've tried my usual moisturizing lip balms (Lansinoh nipple cream is still my go-to moisturizer for lips!), but I needed a balm that was designed to heal and not just moisturize.
I came upon Burt's Bees Menthol/Eucalyptus, and although Burt's Bees products never really helped my lips I noticed the word "Medicated" in the title of this particular lip balm and decided to try. I'm really glad I did! This product is the only lip treatment I've found that heals my dry, cracked lips quickly; usually in 1 or 2 days. I wear it at night because the menthol is a little strong, and I don't want to walk around all day smelling like menthol.
Consistency wise, it's a tad more moisturizing than Burt's Bees original lip balm, and has a moist, waxy texture.
It comes in a tube like other Burt's Bees balms so the application is easy and more sterile than a pot.

Pros:
- healing
- easy to use tube

Cons:
- menthol is a little strong
- not as moisturizing as other balms (but definitely heals!)