KOSE Softymo Speedy Cleansing Oil

KOSE Softymo Speedy Cleansing Oil

on 8/13/2018 10:58:00 AM

Hair: Red, Curly, Fine

I have a combination complexion that is Sensitive. This buy far has been the best cleansing oil that I have used so far. No breakouts or oily residue. I will definitely re-purchase.

on 7/6/2018 1:59:00 AM

One day after running out of my Fancl cleansing oil, I try heading to the store to stock up right when the mother of all storms hit. All the trains stopped and I couldn`t even get into the station, so instead I went to the local Matsumoto Kyoshi drugstore to pick it up there. Unfortunately, it was all sold out, my DHC as well, so instead I picked the Softymo up instead. At 579 JPY (less than 6 bucks), I wasn`t sure what to expect, but I am really happy with it. In the bottle it looks like it would be watery and thin in texture, but actually it is not. It really removes mascara and foundation quickly and well, and it doesn`t contain any fragrance, which I like. It hasn`t broken me out and I am happy with it. It works so well, that I doubt I would spend more money in the future on the more expensive DHC and Fancl cleansing oils.