Too Faced Born This Way Super Coverage Multi-Use Sculpting Concealer

Filtered by eye Color : Hazel
Too Faced Born This Way Super Coverage Multi-Use Sculpting Concealer

3.7

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

This concealer has definitely reached HG status, right up there with UD Naked Skin concealer, and the coverage is absolutely great. Unlike the foundation from the same line, it is hydrating without being greasy or oily. The packaging is also nice and it can also easily be used as foundation replacement. Even the price is somewhat justified, considering the amount that you get. As of late, this is the only concealer I`ve been using and I liked it so much that I even recommended it to my family members and friends. I wish this concealer was more popular cause it`s really a gem!
PROS :
- Great coverage
- Hydrating without greasiness
- Nice packaging
- Minimal creasing
CONS :
- Price ( for some )
- The applicator is bigger than most
- Can feel a bit heavy after the 8 hour mark

Bought this concealer because of the hype but honestly its overrated af. Its even drier than shape Tape so if u have dry skin, forget about it. It kinda reminds me of a cheap drugstore concealer cause the pigmentation is good, but it has a dry complex, and creases too much. Compared to Bye Bye Concealer by IT Cosmetics, i would definitely say they have same coverage and Born blends better but Byebye is better for dry skin. Still not sure if I will buy BornThisWay again.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I was recommend this product and I'm so happy I purchased it! The BEST concealer I have ever used. It's not thick, doesn't settle, and covers well! I think for the price and the amount of product you get, it's absolutely worth it! The bottle is huge! I love the applicator. I mostly use this for under my eyes and a little goes a LOOOONG way. I'm around NC 25-30 and I bought light beige to lighten up my under eyes area.

I made sure to stock up during the 20% off at Sephora :)

on 11/2/2018 6:53:00 AM

Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure

Finally something that I would buy again.... I'm 39 with horribly dark circles, lines, bags, crow feet... the lot. I've been on my own personal mission to find a concealer that does its job right.
I've tried all the high Street best brands to the higher end products from rodial cream concealer, mac pro longwear to hudda beauty's overachiever concealer and none of them perform like this does.
I used the colour light beige for my mac nc30 skin tone and it did not oxidise like the hudda one did. It matched my skin tone quite well although it was slightly lighter which didn't bother me.
I only use this under my eyes and it covered my darkness, not completely with one sweep-I did have to layer it twice.
I don't set my concealer and it does crease.
It does fade slightly as the day goes on, but at the end of the day (which is usually 11 hours of working and running around) I can look in the mirror and not be embarrassed by my dark circles but it does have faded cracked conceal.
Overall I'm happy that I've found this after so many years of being disappointed and for the price and amount you get it's a bonus!!

Edit: so after wearing this for a while, I have changed my mind.... I don't know how to make it stay put without it aging my eyes.... The concealer if set with powder ages me terribly and if set with a spray disapeaers I'd rather have dak eye bags than have eye bags that stand out a mile....

Second edit: almond oil is my friend! I have found out how to make this work.... I use a dab of sweet almond oil before I put btw on and massage it in, let it settle into the skin for 5 mins whilst I do other 'face' stuff like eye brows, then i go in with a small dot of btw concealer and a dot of yellow collection 2000 corrector, I don't know why it work, but it's somehow kept it on the face without looking dry, or cracked or faded!! Just don't over do it with the oil or it will only last 3 hours max.

on 10/15/2018 11:17:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

A great dupe for Tarte Shape Tape! The only difference is that Shape Tape is slightly thicker, but this one works great cause it has the same coverage as Shape Tape but isn’t as cakey! This didn’t crease under my eyes at the end of the day as much as Shape Tape does.

on 9/1/2018 9:42:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

Seriously confused why this has all good reviews on here? although the concealer is promising, i was so excited to receive this the minute it launched! the shade range is TERRIBLE i has the shade golden beige which was waaaaay to golden, i tried the shade light beige which oxidizes, i tried vanilla which is straight yellow, i tried almond which is also a very pale YELLOW, it doesn’t look realistic and makes you look like you’re visibly wearing makeup because of the coloring, it’s so tacky it never dries down? it reminds me of bye bye under eye by it cosmetics, it’s so wet and even when i set it with powder it just always has that sitting on top of your skin, extra layer look.. i wanted to love this because the packing is amazing, the amount of product you get is amazing and the idea of the concealer is amazing i’m so sad i don’t like this.. maybe if they came out with a matte version and different colors that don’t turn orange or yellow. I am olive skin toned so i’m pretty tan and warm so the fact they even look yellow on me is concerning for somebody who actually has pale or pink toned skin, it just won’t work out at all.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

I have shape tape, effercernes, maquicomplete, Mac Pro longwear concealer, It concealer, Cle de Peau concealer, Osmosis, BE serum concealer, Nars radiant, and probably more. These are just in my current use pile. If there is a new concealer I will try it because I have very bad undereye circles. I also have some pigmentation marks that I conceal so the concealer must be multi-purpose. Also If it's crease free I will do cartwheels. This concealer does what others have failed to do. Cover, conceal, highlight and do it without creasing!

I had a little trouble with the colors offered. I'm NC 20 so I tried light beige, medium beige, vanilla and some other light colors. I thought light beige was wrong but it turned out to be the one because the colors oxidize a little. Darker colors were too dark and vanilla and lower were white on me.

Amount in the tube is awesome and like a foundation so I can use this on all spots without worrying about the amount. And it is available at many stores. I've been using this for 3 weeks so I think I have used it long enough to have an opinion.