Too Faced Born This Way Super Coverage Multi-Use Sculpting Concealer

Filtered by eye Color : Black
Too Faced Born This Way Super Coverage Multi-Use Sculpting Concealer

on 11/18/2018 11:24:00 PM

I bought this because I heard it's a good value for the amount of product you get in a concealer. I own this in Snow and it's a good light, yellow-toned shade. Since my skin is extremely sensitive, I'm glad that this does not break me out or irritate my skin, but since I'm also dehydrated, I was very surprised that it did not emphasize my flakes. Under the eyes it does look a little heavy, so I do not like using this with a brush, preferably a sponge. With a brush it just seems to be too much and cakes up. It does well all over the face as a foundation as well, if you'd prefer to use it in this way, sheered out. In my opinion, this would be a medium to heavy concealer, considering it is in a liquid formula.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

Not sure what the hype is about with this concealer. I would say it's just okay. Every time I've used it it has looked textured and dry, and I do not have dry skin. I would recommend the Cover FX Power Play Concealer over this. It's not as full coverage, but can be built up, and even 3 layers of it would look more natural than this does. Plus, better shades!