Too Faced Born This Way Super Coverage Multi-Use Sculpting Concealer

Filtered by eye Color : Brown age: 30-35
Too Faced Born This Way Super Coverage Multi-Use Sculpting Concealer

3.8

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

I love the packaging! I have tendinitis in my right hand and this feels very comfortable to hold due to large size. I originally was matched to Mocha as a concealer, but it looked too pink on my golden undertone. I then got butterscotch as a highlighting concealer for under eye. It’s hydrating which feels good under my eyes. Its full coverage, so I only need a small amount to get the coverage I want. It stays put once set with powder so no need to worry about it moving or shifting. Also, there are mini sizes available ($10) with the darkest shade being Butterscocth. Unfortunately, they don’t make darker shades in mini sizes to try

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Other

This was an definite no for me. I have used shape tape and liked it. NARS radiant creamy concealer has been a go too. I don’t have a lot to cover under my eyes, I do have acne. I wanted a concealer that could do both but I get it if it can’t and I don’t hold it against the concealer if it’s a one trick pony.
This concealer was very dry. Like I could only do one eye at a time but it always dried before I could blend it so it looked thick and flaky. The color match was not great. It was very yellow and I’m very neutral toned. I tried it as a spot concealer, and again, it dried very bunchy and flaky. I did not sculpt with it so maybe that’s ok.
I tried it with a damp sponge, brush, and fingers. It never looked better.
The packaging is giant. It looks like a baby foundation and the doe foot is huge. So on one hand you get a lot for your money. On the other hand, for how I would use it, it would dry out or expire before getting used up so I actually would prefer a smaller bottle. The doe foots seem very unsanitary as well. I’d rather those be in smaller bottles that I can use up in 6 months or so. If I get that much product I think a pump like MAC pro longwear would be much better. I returned this product.

on 11/3/2018 10:31:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

PROS

- hydrating
- weightless
- full coverage
- blendable
- little goes a long way

CONS

- creases a tad bit

COMMENTS: Aside from a bit of creasing (and if that is pretty minimal), this is a fantastic product. This is what I wanted Shape Tape to be. It blends like a dream and covers so well. A little goes a very long way. I love the amount of product you get, too.

Will repurchase.

on 7/25/2018 7:45:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Neutral

This reminds me a lot of the Shape Tape but I think I like this better, because the shade range is far more suitable towards my deep golden skintone and because the formula isn't as dry. I wear Medium Golden - Sand and it's perfect for my undereyes as well as the demarcation lines around my mouth. It isn't ashy at all, conceals well and layers well too! It's a touch hydrating which is great for my undereyes, especially when I set it because the finish is perfect. The only thing is I won't use it to brighten the middle of my nose anymore because that hydration factor that's so great for my undereyes is not so great for my oily nose!  But all in all, I've finally foung my OG concealer and as an added bonus, you get quite a bit of product in some really lovely packaging. I will repurchase again and again!