Too Faced Born This Way Super Coverage Multi-Use Sculpting Concealer

Filtered by skin tone : Medium
Too Faced Born This Way Super Coverage Multi-Use Sculpting Concealer

Best. Concealer. Ever. Covers dark under eye circles like no other. Brightens up your whole complexion. Easy to apply and blend. Great color selection. A decent bit of product for the $29 price tag. Was about to repurchase the usual MAC pro long wear, but so glad I reached for this instead. So hydrating just like you’re born that way :)

on 9/1/2018 3:54:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

I have it in 3 shades for concealing and contouring and it goes on beautifully. Coverage wise this is the only concealer I've ever used that completely covers the melasma on the top of my cheek bones from my last pregnancy. It even holds up reasonably well to the heat and humidity of the south. For under eye concealing this is the perfect creamy consistency not too watery not to thick. It does crease a little like every other concealer but it doesnt highlite every line you never knew you had and covers dark circles well. It doesn't separate in my oiler t-zone or dry out under the eye either. Typically I use this to conceal redness around my nose and chin, cover melasma and to brighten the under eye area. I use very little on top of a light coverage TM and my skin looks great. I've also used this with a heavier hand in 3 shades for a full coverage face with contour and it blended great and gave full natural coverage without feeling heavy. You dont need a ton of product because it blends out easily and is very pigmented. Love the oversized doe foot applicator and the generous amount of product for the price. There is a big shade selection especially for a concealer but I do find that all 2 faced concealers and foundation formulas are pretty yellow so test before you buy. The shade I expected to be in was way too
golden for me but the shade below worked fine. This does oxidize a bit so going a shade lighter worked out well and is something to keep in mind. I'll definitely repurchase.