Too Faced Born This Way Super Coverage Multi-Use Sculpting Concealer

Filtered by hair type : Curly
Too Faced Born This Way Super Coverage Multi-Use Sculpting Concealer

3.8

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I like the coverage but it really creases on me. Very reflective so very good for inner corner.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

Not sure what the hype is about with this concealer. I would say it's just okay. Every time I've used it it has looked textured and dry, and I do not have dry skin. I would recommend the Cover FX Power Play Concealer over this. It's not as full coverage, but can be built up, and even 3 layers of it would look more natural than this does. Plus, better shades!

on 10/22/2018 2:53:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

i am very surprised that this has taken the place of Tarte Shape Tape as my go to under eye concealer. I have been using Shape Tape for several years. I have trouble sleeping and so suffer with dark under eye circles that resist coverage. I love the Tarte but there is no doubt that it is more drying on my delicate under eye area than the Too Faced. This concealer is not quite as thick as the Shape Tape but looks more natural and I am willing to take the trade. I still use Shape Tape for my lids but am definitely a convert. Give it a try.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

WOW! I was on the hunt for a new concealer for contouring and highlighting and this is IT!!

I think I chose a shade slightly too dark for my contouring... which is my own fault! Nevertheless I can easily blend together the two shades to make the darker shade a touch lighter and it's perfect.

It's super easy to blend, has a nice light scent and the applicator brush is perfect for me. It's slightly on the larger side but it's quite fluffy so super easy to apply and the handle is long enough to get into all those tighter places like under and around the eyes.

The overall coverage is extremely high and it's quite thick in consistency. I tend to start on the lighter side and build the product, which I can't seem to do to this level with any other concealer as it cakes/dries out or looks weirdly patchy and doesn't blend.

I use this over l'oreal infallible pro-glow foundation and it's perfect. I didn't find it at all drying and it didn't cake (especially under my eyes!). I set it with Laura Mercier translucent powder and Urban Decay all nighter setting spray.

This truly is the holy grail of concealers!!

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse

Will be returning to Sephora, unfortunately thought this would live up to the hype so purchased online vs trying in store.

Value for a concealer is amazing, was really hoping this would take the place of my NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer however several things about this just doesn't work. I would be more likely to suggest this as a highlighting/contouring product if the undertones match you.

1. Packaging is very poor compared to any concealer I've used - too much product comes out on the want and it has a funnel-like opening that collects lots of product on the outside of it rather than wiping the applicator off as you pull it out of the container. Messy, kinda gross for high end make-up and wastes product

2. All of the light shades are quite clearly yellow toned, does not work for neutral skin, oxidizes slightly as well

3. ...it just doesn't really conceal at all lol. I found when using it on spots I would end up going over them again with my Amazing Cosmetics or NARS concealer. More foundation-y for highlighting/contouring than concealing. I like a lighter foundation but when I conceal a spot I don't want that area seeing the light of day til I take my makeup off.

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I LOVE THIS CONCEALER. The coverage is insane (think Marc Jacobs remarcable concentrate), yet it can continue to be blended out for a more natural finish. I honestly haven't touched my foundation more than a few times since buying this concealer because I just don't need to, and it honestly has saved at least a couple minutes every morning.

For reference I'm about NC20, pale and yellow. I bought this concealer first in Almond, then in Snow. Almond is between NC20 and NC25 and I really like it for my face, but I needed something lighter for under my eyes so I also got Snow, which I would put between NC15-NC20. This formula covers better than Tarte Shape Tape (which I also have in Light Sand) with less product, so I'm left with a more skin-like finish that looks incredibly natural. I wear this over Urban Decay's Optical Illusion primer and the color lasts all day. If I don't touch up with tissues around lunch I do get shiny, but I don't find this to be problematic because I like how natural it still looks even if I don't blot. I need full coverage anyhow due to acne scarring/uneven tone and large pores and this concealer does everything I want and nothing I don't need (settling into pores, lines, etc). It does transfer a little bit but I haven't ever worn a foundation that doesn't. And honestly, I've worn plenty of foundations that still transferred and didn't even look natural or cover as well, so this one is still a winner. AND it's cruelty free!!