Too Faced Born This Way Super Coverage Multi-Use Sculpting Concealer

Filtered by skin type : Oily
Too Faced Born This Way Super Coverage Multi-Use Sculpting Concealer

on 11/30/2018 12:55:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

Pros:
- Full coverage
- LESS than a pea sized amount is more than enough to cover the under eye area and then some
- A lot of product
- Matte finish

Cons:
- Not natural looking
- Separates in dry spots (I have extremely oily skin but use retin A)
- Settles into any fine lines
- Very heavy
- Looks cakey on

Overall, it's a no for me. This product may be great for those looking for the "Instagram makeup" full coverage look. Me, I prefer a natural finish which this product does not deliver on.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Pros:

- You get 15ml worth of product for the same price as concealers with half the amount
- This is crazy full coverage that stays full coverage even after blending
- minimal creasing and doesn't make your under eyes look dry like Shape Tape
- No need to set!! This will last all day without fading

Cons:

- the doe foot applicator is huge. Considering how full coverage this is you do not need a lot of product, seriously just the tiniest little dab is all I need for my eyes and they're really dark. Even if you use this for contour/highlight because of how far it blends out you still wouldn't need so big of an applicator. A lot of product gets wasted on the inner rim
- All the shades lean yellow

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Used it for the first time yesterday and my oh my, do I love it! I had it on for 12 hours and it didn’t budge, didn’t crease. It looked the same to when I first applied it in the morning. The coverage is good, a little goes a long way. I think I like this one than tarte shape tape.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Well, another less than stellar rating! I give this a neutral 3 only because the coverage seemed like it would be very good and texture seemed fine BUT there were no shades at all for my NW20 skin. None. I swatched every single lighter shade and not a single one would have worked under my eyes. The Ulta sales rep said I wasn’t the first she couldn’t match! Pity, I would have bought. Bring out some cool shades please! I’ve no idea how people with very cool skin tone are using this without it being terribly obviously makeup?

on 8/2/2018 1:25:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I'm really loving this! Most TF liquid products in the past were way too yellow for my N22/25 skin tone, but this new concealer in "Nude" is perfect! It's very creamy, pigmented, and the blend ability is perfection. I love using it under my eyes, down the sides of my nose on cheeks, then buffing MAC Next to Nothing Powder all over.. I get a flawless look.. Definitely recommend.