Too Faced Born This Way Super Coverage Multi-Use Sculpting Concealer

Filtered by skin type : Other
Too Faced Born This Way Super Coverage Multi-Use Sculpting Concealer

on 11/2/2018 6:53:00 AM

Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure

Finally something that I would buy again.... I'm 39 with horribly dark circles, lines, bags, crow feet... the lot. I've been on my own personal mission to find a concealer that does its job right.
I've tried all the high Street best brands to the higher end products from rodial cream concealer, mac pro longwear to hudda beauty's overachiever concealer and none of them perform like this does.
I used the colour light beige for my mac nc30 skin tone and it did not oxidise like the hudda one did. It matched my skin tone quite well although it was slightly lighter which didn't bother me.
I only use this under my eyes and it covered my darkness, not completely with one sweep-I did have to layer it twice.
I don't set my concealer and it does crease.
It does fade slightly as the day goes on, but at the end of the day (which is usually 11 hours of working and running around) I can look in the mirror and not be embarrassed by my dark circles but it does have faded cracked conceal.
Overall I'm happy that I've found this after so many years of being disappointed and for the price and amount you get it's a bonus!!

Edit: so after wearing this for a while, I have changed my mind.... I don't know how to make it stay put without it aging my eyes.... The concealer if set with powder ages me terribly and if set with a spray disapeaers I'd rather have dak eye bags than have eye bags that stand out a mile....

Second edit: almond oil is my friend! I have found out how to make this work.... I use a dab of sweet almond oil before I put btw on and massage it in, let it settle into the skin for 5 mins whilst I do other 'face' stuff like eye brows, then i go in with a small dot of btw concealer and a dot of yellow collection 2000 corrector, I don't know why it work, but it's somehow kept it on the face without looking dry, or cracked or faded!! Just don't over do it with the oil or it will only last 3 hours max.

i think this concealer wears beautifully, it covers my mild redness really well. i wore this as my foundation today. it doesn’t last on my nose but i suffer from allergies so i dont think there is a product that can last through the constant nose rubbing. i didnt set my face with powder, only a spritz of setting spray, and this lasted well on the rest of my face without my t-zone getting too shiny. i love the giant applicator and the amount of product in here for the price is a pretty good deal. $29 for 15ml i chose the shade light beige and i think it matches me fine. i cant say for certain whether or not i will rebuy, bc i admit im someone who is easily persuaded to try new products, i have difficulty just sticking to one.

on 9/9/2018 5:45:00 PM

Best concealer I’ve ever used wavy btter than shape tape , mac plw , bars etc ! Longwearing but not drying

bought this because of the hype and its generous amount in the tube.
im in between shades for this, story of my life, however it does oxidize on me so i go a shade lighter and then im fine. i think im gold beige in this line, as my usual natural beige is too dark.

today is my first time wearing it and it has lasted.
i dont do the instagram concealer thing, just a few dots here and there and im covered.

the size &price of this is soo good. 15 ml (.5 fl.oz) for $29 USD.

i dont need to powder this on my combo-slightly oily summertime skin