Too Faced Born This Way Super Coverage Multi-Use Sculpting Concealer

Filtered by skin tone : Other
Too Faced Born This Way Super Coverage Multi-Use Sculpting Concealer

4.3

i think this concealer wears beautifully, it covers my mild redness really well. i wore this as my foundation today. it doesn’t last on my nose but i suffer from allergies so i dont think there is a product that can last through the constant nose rubbing. i didnt set my face with powder, only a spritz of setting spray, and this lasted well on the rest of my face without my t-zone getting too shiny. i love the giant applicator and the amount of product in here for the price is a pretty good deal. $29 for 15ml i chose the shade light beige and i think it matches me fine. i cant say for certain whether or not i will rebuy, bc i admit im someone who is easily persuaded to try new products, i have difficulty just sticking to one.

on 9/9/2018 5:45:00 PM

Best concealer I’ve ever used wavy btter than shape tape , mac plw , bars etc ! Longwearing but not drying

bought this because of the hype and its generous amount in the tube.
im in between shades for this, story of my life, however it does oxidize on me so i go a shade lighter and then im fine. i think im gold beige in this line, as my usual natural beige is too dark.

today is my first time wearing it and it has lasted.
i dont do the instagram concealer thing, just a few dots here and there and im covered.

the size &price of this is soo good. 15 ml (.5 fl.oz) for $29 USD.

i dont need to powder this on my combo-slightly oily summertime skin