Too Faced Born This Way Super Coverage Multi-Use Sculpting Concealer

Too Faced Born This Way Super Coverage Multi-Use Sculpting Concealer

3.9

on 2/12/2019 1:54:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

Great product. I ave used drugstore, Maybelline Fit Me, Age Rewind and high end. Laura Mercier and Benefit Brightening. The drugstore concealers did nothing for my dark circles and bags. Both the Laura Mercier and Benefit were good nut Born This Way is outstanding. The trick is the tiniest dot and pat it on. No setting powder. Use it alone without foundation. Not cakey Shade match to Mac F&B perfect. I personally do not like the lighter undereye look. If I ever run out, which I highly doubt would repurchase.

Hands down the best concealer I’ve ever used. I can pop this on my undereyes (T zone), blend it out, set with a powder, and be good to go for the day... no foundation necessary. It’s amazing how well this covers up imperfections. This stuff would conceal your darkest secrets! I swear it’s a game changer. I’ve recommended it to all my friends and I will definitely repurchase. I have used only as a concealer and not as a contour.

on 11/18/2018 11:24:00 PM

I bought this because I heard it's a good value for the amount of product you get in a concealer. I own this in Snow and it's a good light, yellow-toned shade. Since my skin is extremely sensitive, I'm glad that this does not break me out or irritate my skin, but since I'm also dehydrated, I was very surprised that it did not emphasize my flakes. Under the eyes it does look a little heavy, so I do not like using this with a brush, preferably a sponge. With a brush it just seems to be too much and cakes up. It does well all over the face as a foundation as well, if you'd prefer to use it in this way, sheered out. In my opinion, this would be a medium to heavy concealer, considering it is in a liquid formula.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I was recommend this product and I'm so happy I purchased it! The BEST concealer I have ever used. It's not thick, doesn't settle, and covers well! I think for the price and the amount of product you get, it's absolutely worth it! The bottle is huge! I love the applicator. I mostly use this for under my eyes and a little goes a LOOOONG way. I'm around NC 25-30 and I bought light beige to lighten up my under eyes area.

I made sure to stock up during the 20% off at Sephora :)

on 10/22/2018 2:53:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

i am very surprised that this has taken the place of Tarte Shape Tape as my go to under eye concealer. I have been using Shape Tape for several years. I have trouble sleeping and so suffer with dark under eye circles that resist coverage. I love the Tarte but there is no doubt that it is more drying on my delicate under eye area than the Too Faced. This concealer is not quite as thick as the Shape Tape but looks more natural and I am willing to take the trade. I still use Shape Tape for my lids but am definitely a convert. Give it a try.

on 10/15/2018 11:17:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

A great dupe for Tarte Shape Tape! The only difference is that Shape Tape is slightly thicker, but this one works great cause it has the same coverage as Shape Tape but isn’t as cakey! This didn’t crease under my eyes at the end of the day as much as Shape Tape does.

Best. Concealer. Ever. Covers dark under eye circles like no other. Brightens up your whole complexion. Easy to apply and blend. Great color selection. A decent bit of product for the $29 price tag. Was about to repurchase the usual MAC pro long wear, but so glad I reached for this instead. So hydrating just like you’re born that way :)

on 10/12/2018 1:35:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

don't know how another brand could ever top this concealer. I don't even usually like too face but this is my holy grail. I don't know how I lived without it before. It is shape tape in coverage but not nearly as drying. Little bit goes a long way too much and you will get Cakey. But it doesn't settle in your lines and make you look older. So much comes in the bottle as well. half an ounce-that's half the size of a foundation for something you need a tiny dot of. Amazing

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Used it for the first time yesterday and my oh my, do I love it! I had it on for 12 hours and it didn’t budge, didn’t crease. It looked the same to when I first applied it in the morning. The coverage is good, a little goes a long way. I think I like this one than tarte shape tape.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

WOW! I was on the hunt for a new concealer for contouring and highlighting and this is IT!!

I think I chose a shade slightly too dark for my contouring... which is my own fault! Nevertheless I can easily blend together the two shades to make the darker shade a touch lighter and it's perfect.

It's super easy to blend, has a nice light scent and the applicator brush is perfect for me. It's slightly on the larger side but it's quite fluffy so super easy to apply and the handle is long enough to get into all those tighter places like under and around the eyes.

The overall coverage is extremely high and it's quite thick in consistency. I tend to start on the lighter side and build the product, which I can't seem to do to this level with any other concealer as it cakes/dries out or looks weirdly patchy and doesn't blend.

I use this over l'oreal infallible pro-glow foundation and it's perfect. I didn't find it at all drying and it didn't cake (especially under my eyes!). I set it with Laura Mercier translucent powder and Urban Decay all nighter setting spray.

This truly is the holy grail of concealers!!