Too Faced Born This Way Super Coverage Multi-Use Sculpting Concealer

Filtered by age: 30-35
Too Faced Born This Way Super Coverage Multi-Use Sculpting Concealer

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Other

This was an definite no for me. I have used shape tape and liked it. NARS radiant creamy concealer has been a go too. I don’t have a lot to cover under my eyes, I do have acne. I wanted a concealer that could do both but I get it if it can’t and I don’t hold it against the concealer if it’s a one trick pony.
This concealer was very dry. Like I could only do one eye at a time but it always dried before I could blend it so it looked thick and flaky. The color match was not great. It was very yellow and I’m very neutral toned. I tried it as a spot concealer, and again, it dried very bunchy and flaky. I did not sculpt with it so maybe that’s ok.
I tried it with a damp sponge, brush, and fingers. It never looked better.
The packaging is giant. It looks like a baby foundation and the doe foot is huge. So on one hand you get a lot for your money. On the other hand, for how I would use it, it would dry out or expire before getting used up so I actually would prefer a smaller bottle. The doe foots seem very unsanitary as well. I’d rather those be in smaller bottles that I can use up in 6 months or so. If I get that much product I think a pump like MAC pro longwear would be much better. I returned this product.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I was recommend this product and I'm so happy I purchased it! The BEST concealer I have ever used. It's not thick, doesn't settle, and covers well! I think for the price and the amount of product you get, it's absolutely worth it! The bottle is huge! I love the applicator. I mostly use this for under my eyes and a little goes a LOOOONG way. I'm around NC 25-30 and I bought light beige to lighten up my under eyes area.

I made sure to stock up during the 20% off at Sephora :)

on 11/3/2018 10:31:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

PROS

- hydrating
- weightless
- full coverage
- blendable
- little goes a long way

CONS

- creases a tad bit

COMMENTS: Aside from a bit of creasing (and if that is pretty minimal), this is a fantastic product. This is what I wanted Shape Tape to be. It blends like a dream and covers so well. A little goes a very long way. I love the amount of product you get, too.

Will repurchase.

on 10/11/2018 4:23:00 PM

Unfortunately I think that this is breaking me out.
I haven't changed anything else with my makeup/skincare routine and now that I have stopped using this concealer, pimples are starting to disappear.
I like it under my eyes tought and I'm going to repurchase it after I run out. It covers my dark under eye circles nicely, doesn't crease or look dry and stays on pretty well.

on 9/4/2018 11:20:00 AM

I wear shade Snow in the foundation, and I found that the same shade works for me in this concealer as well. I would have gone for Swan, that seemed like a good match too, but they didn't have it in stock. I'm glad I picked Snow though, I think it's the better match for me.

I gave it a 5 star rating based on the performance alone, as there are 2 things that I'm not too fond of: the price (but I guess it's forgivable, as the size makes up for it), and the bottle. I really don't like the opening, or the too-big doe foot applicator. Together, they make for a big mess :s

But back to the product itself, it's pretty great for covering under eye circles and camouflaging tiny bags. I tried using it to cover redness from a pimple, but it rubbed off the foundation I had on it already, so I will probably not use it for face concealing. But for eyes, it's the best I've used. It covers fully, it looks smooth and stays this way without creasing or fading. I have tiny bags, and they get camouflaged with this concealer. And you only need a very tiny bit, as it's thick and spreads easily. I can see this lasting me a very long time.

on 7/25/2018 7:45:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Neutral

This reminds me a lot of the Shape Tape but I think I like this better, because the shade range is far more suitable towards my deep golden skintone and because the formula isn't as dry. I wear Medium Golden - Sand and it's perfect for my undereyes as well as the demarcation lines around my mouth. It isn't ashy at all, conceals well and layers well too! It's a touch hydrating which is great for my undereyes, especially when I set it because the finish is perfect. The only thing is I won't use it to brighten the middle of my nose anymore because that hydration factor that's so great for my undereyes is not so great for my oily nose!  But all in all, I've finally foung my OG concealer and as an added bonus, you get quite a bit of product in some really lovely packaging. I will repurchase again and again!