Too Faced Born This Way Super Coverage Multi-Use Sculpting Concealer

Filtered by age: 25-29
Too Faced Born This Way Super Coverage Multi-Use Sculpting Concealer

3.9

Hands down the best concealer I’ve ever used. I can pop this on my undereyes (T zone), blend it out, set with a powder, and be good to go for the day... no foundation necessary. It’s amazing how well this covers up imperfections. This stuff would conceal your darkest secrets! I swear it’s a game changer. I’ve recommended it to all my friends and I will definitely repurchase. I have used only as a concealer and not as a contour.

on 11/30/2018 12:55:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

Pros:
- Full coverage
- LESS than a pea sized amount is more than enough to cover the under eye area and then some
- A lot of product
- Matte finish

Cons:
- Not natural looking
- Separates in dry spots (I have extremely oily skin but use retin A)
- Settles into any fine lines
- Very heavy
- Looks cakey on

Overall, it's a no for me. This product may be great for those looking for the "Instagram makeup" full coverage look. Me, I prefer a natural finish which this product does not deliver on.

Bought this concealer because of the hype but honestly its overrated af. Its even drier than shape Tape so if u have dry skin, forget about it. It kinda reminds me of a cheap drugstore concealer cause the pigmentation is good, but it has a dry complex, and creases too much. Compared to Bye Bye Concealer by IT Cosmetics, i would definitely say they have same coverage and Born blends better but Byebye is better for dry skin. Still not sure if I will buy BornThisWay again.

on 11/18/2018 11:24:00 PM

I bought this because I heard it's a good value for the amount of product you get in a concealer. I own this in Snow and it's a good light, yellow-toned shade. Since my skin is extremely sensitive, I'm glad that this does not break me out or irritate my skin, but since I'm also dehydrated, I was very surprised that it did not emphasize my flakes. Under the eyes it does look a little heavy, so I do not like using this with a brush, preferably a sponge. With a brush it just seems to be too much and cakes up. It does well all over the face as a foundation as well, if you'd prefer to use it in this way, sheered out. In my opinion, this would be a medium to heavy concealer, considering it is in a liquid formula.

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I like the coverage but it really creases on me. Very reflective so very good for inner corner.

This concealer doesn't work for me! It's too heavy for my undereyes and when I use it on my face to cover blemishes it never looks natural and sits in my pores. By the way, I have oily skin.The coverage is medium. I have the original born this way and I liked the finish better because it looks more natural and skin like. The latter has a light to medium coverage. In my opinion I don't think this is a dupe for Tarte Shape Tape. Shape Tape is thinner in concistency, quite oil absorbing and looks more natural than the Too Faced.
I think the Make Up Revolution concealer is an exact dupe for the Too Faced Concealer. The Too Faced isn't as matte as the Shape Tape. The Camouflage Concealer by Catrice comes closer to the Shape Tape in concistency. Even the Colourpop would be considered a dupe for the Shape Tape.
I have the shade Snow which is a neutral pale shade, that is way lighter than light sand -pale yellow toned (Shape Tape). If you have NC20 skin I would recommend the shade Almond. If you wear light in the original Born this way concealer and it matches you perfectly I would recommend the shade Vanilla. The shade Vanilla in the Nars concealer is less pale and more pink toned whereas the shade Fair 2 in Colourpop concealer is even paler, almost white, than the shade Snow. Keep in mind that the Too Faced concealer slightly oxidizes.
Overall, I would say if you didn't like Shape Tape then you probably love this one but if you love Shape Tape don't expect this concealer to perform the same way.

Best. Concealer. Ever. Covers dark under eye circles like no other. Brightens up your whole complexion. Easy to apply and blend. Great color selection. A decent bit of product for the $29 price tag. Was about to repurchase the usual MAC pro long wear, but so glad I reached for this instead. So hydrating just like you’re born that way :)

on 10/12/2018 1:35:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

don't know how another brand could ever top this concealer. I don't even usually like too face but this is my holy grail. I don't know how I lived without it before. It is shape tape in coverage but not nearly as drying. Little bit goes a long way too much and you will get Cakey. But it doesn't settle in your lines and make you look older. So much comes in the bottle as well. half an ounce-that's half the size of a foundation for something you need a tiny dot of. Amazing

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Pros:

- You get 15ml worth of product for the same price as concealers with half the amount
- This is crazy full coverage that stays full coverage even after blending
- minimal creasing and doesn't make your under eyes look dry like Shape Tape
- No need to set!! This will last all day without fading

Cons:

- the doe foot applicator is huge. Considering how full coverage this is you do not need a lot of product, seriously just the tiniest little dab is all I need for my eyes and they're really dark. Even if you use this for contour/highlight because of how far it blends out you still wouldn't need so big of an applicator. A lot of product gets wasted on the inner rim
- All the shades lean yellow

i think this concealer wears beautifully, it covers my mild redness really well. i wore this as my foundation today. it doesn’t last on my nose but i suffer from allergies so i dont think there is a product that can last through the constant nose rubbing. i didnt set my face with powder, only a spritz of setting spray, and this lasted well on the rest of my face without my t-zone getting too shiny. i love the giant applicator and the amount of product in here for the price is a pretty good deal. $29 for 15ml i chose the shade light beige and i think it matches me fine. i cant say for certain whether or not i will rebuy, bc i admit im someone who is easily persuaded to try new products, i have difficulty just sticking to one.