RIMMEL Insta Conceal & Correct Palette

1 review

Price: $

Price: $

on 6/29/2018 8:59:00 PM

A small palette containing 3 concealer pans - apricot, lilac, and mint green. There's a small mirror on the underside of the lid too. I rarely use the lilac and mint shades, but the apricot one is the perfect shade for correcting my dark circles. I'm very pale and have terrible dark circles, they are almost purple. Even if I get 12 hours' sleep, the next morning I'll still look like I haven't slept in a century. I have tried reflective concealers, which are helpful but not effective enough on their own. Yellow concealers are OK but don't fully colour correct my undereyes, they look less prominent but are still visible. And super thick concealers just settle into lines.
The peach/apricot colour corrector is the only one that fully conceals my dark circles, using this first then a reflective concealer on top of it.

Consistency wise, it's a creamy concealer that spreads easily on the skin, tapping with fingers or a small make-up sponge helps blend this out on the undereye. It does need setting, so I use fine-milled loose powder after using the reflective concealer - otherwise its staying power isn't great. Fine once set though.
I'm super pleased with this since it's so cheap compared to some other peach correctors - NYX, Becca, Bobbi Brown etc. Finally, something to actually correct my dark circles that's cheap and easily accessible. I buy this only for the peach shade but it's so worth it for me, nothing else will hide purple toned dark circles.