Living Proof T. B.D. Multi-Tasking Styler

Living Proof T. B.D. Multi-Tasking Styler

3.0

on 8/10/2018 7:38:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I have a long braid that reaches to below hip length and I use this on the lower third to keep it together so I don't need an elastic. (My braid gets skinny toward the end.) It works well for braiding, keeping braids secure without looking gluey or shellacked. I'd call it light to medium hold. I never noticed a heavy fragrance, but I don't use that much of it. I feel this and the Living Proof line helps keep my hair healthy so it can keep on growing to who knows how long!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

I don't like heavily fragranced products. This one has the heaviest scent out of everything I've ever tried in my life.
It smells like Elizabeth Arden Green Tea perfume, but even more intense than a fragrance itself and the scent is lingering for hours.
I had to go back home to wash it off my hair because it made me super sick.
If you don't like super intense fragrances in your beauty products stay away!

on 6/25/2018 2:44:00 PM

Skin: Other, Other, Warm

I was not expecting to like this as I haven't had good luck with Living Proof products in the past and am generally not a styling product junkie, but this has really grown on me. I typically use Phyto 7 as a finishing cream, but I find myself reaching for T.B.D. for the performance as well as the scent. I prefer applying a small amount to damp hair for the best result (too much and my hair feels heavy and greasy, ditto if applied to dry hair). I'm not crazy about the fact that this contains petroleum though (so I can't give it the full 5/5/ rating) so I doubt this will replace Phyto 7 (which is more natural), but T.B.D. is definitely in my haircare product rotation.

Popular Styling Products