Tarte Mermaid Skin Hyaluronic H20 Serum

No Image

3.0

1 review

on 6/25/2018 10:26:00 AM

The TARTE Mermaid Skin Hyaluronic H2O Serum is about as basic for a serum as it gets. Other than the hyaluronic acid, vitamin b5, and algae this doesn't contain anything else for your skin. It is nice to use some basic products that you can use to make your own skincare routine with (like The Ordinary does). If you purchase the Tarte Mermaid Skin Hyaluronic H20 Serum it is good to use with other products because this isn't moisturizing enough on its own, unless you have very oily skin. The other thing I notice when I use this is that it left my skin feeling tight and feeling like there was a film over my skin. I applied my other skin care products after which helped alleviate this issue. I do like that this is fragrance free, but in my opinion for the price, it is really expensive for such a basic product. If you like the light texture and that it is fragrance free I would recommend checking out the Clinique Moisture Surge Hydrating Super Charged Concentrate or the First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Hydrating Serum. Both of these feature a light texture, lots of antioxidants, and are fragrance free. My video review can be seen here:

Video Reviews & Tutorials