100%
package quality

price range

Reviews

8 months ago

I agree with the previous reviewer. This body spray performs like an EDT or even EDP. I had started a sample for a friend, discarded the idea and later stumbled across the unmarked vial. After dabbing some on I was captivated at what I was smelling. I couldn't think of what it was at first but i knew I loved it. I couldn't stop sniffing my wrist. It's a rich vanilla-caramel and has a nice depth to it. It is similar to Pink Sugar, but just a bit different. There are plenty of times when a luscious sweet caramel and vanilla is just what you crave. The spray bottle makes it an easy one to mist into your hair as well. Great cozy cuddly cotton-candy-but-better scent. Really nice! Five lippies for the fragrance and the fact that it's so much strength from a body spray version!

About reviewer (74 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

EyesHazel

2 years ago

Starts off strong and harsh but this mellows into a decent copy of Pink Sugar. This is a REALLY unusual fragrance, a body spray with sillage and longevity like a perfume. Tacky packaging but who really cares when the juice inside is so yummy. The price is very reasonable, this one is overall a steal.

About reviewer (35 reviews)

Age44-55