Essence Mosaic Blush

Essence Mosaic Blush

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Like all Essence blush products this is highly pigmented and smooth, applies beautifully and is super affordable. Small, acrylic packaging, travel friendly too. The texture reminds me of their “Silky Touch Blush” which I haven’t seen in store in quite awhile. The shade “Berry Connection” is a trio of pale pink, peachy pink, and fuschia that blend together and give a strong berry pink punch to the skin. Go easy, this isn’t for the faint of heart which is why you could easily see this on all skin tones from the fairest of the fair to the richest of the deep. Essence just keeps knocking it out of the park with their products.

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I recently purchased this at Ulta for only $3.99, in the shade "The Berry Connection", which is a cool toned dolly type of pink. I was surprised at how pigmented this is and how smoothly this applies. It's not so pigmented that its difficult to work with, but a little swipe is all you need for good color payoff. For skintone reference, I am currently around an NC25ish, but more neutral and this cool pink is just so feminine and pretty. I have much more expensive blushes, and yet this is the one I reach for daily. Essence is also cruelty free! Would repurchase!