CLINIQUE Dramatically Different Hydrating Jelly

CLINIQUE Dramatically Different Hydrating Jelly
Dramatically Different Hydrating Jelly

3.4

Ingredients: Water\Aqua\Eau, Bis-Peg-18 Methyl Ether Dimethyl Silane, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Hypnea Musciformis (Algae) Extract, Gelidiella Acerosa Extract, Hordeum Vulgare (Barley) Extract\Extrait D'Orge, Padina Pavonica Thallus Extract, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seedcake, Sucrose, Caffeine, Sodium Hyaluronate, Hydroxyethyl Urea, Hydrolyzed Rice Extract, Sorbitol, Sodium Polyaspartate, Ppg-6-Decyltetradeceth-30, Ethylhexylglycerin, Propylene Glycol Dicaprate, Caprylyl Glycol, Trehalose, Polysorbate 80, Carbomer, Sodium Hydroxide, Hexylene Glycol, Citric Acid, Sodium Citrate, Disodium Edta, Phenoxyethanol

I have been a long term user of the clinique dramatically different moisturising gel and thought I would try something new. It didn't damage my skin but it also did not help it in any way. Compared to the moisturising gel, this does not provide as much moisture. I would rather revert back to my moisturising gel rather than repurchase.

on 3/4/2019 5:28:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

It broke me out. I got tiny pimples after using this just 1 day. With the hydration, it does works well with this. With the anti-pollution, I haven't seen any good results from it. I also feel sometimes itchy after applying this. Besides hydrating my skin, nothing changes.

on 2/25/2019 5:34:00 PM

I got the sample size tube just to try it out and it looks like I'll be getting the full size container. There's not really much to say about the product besides the fact that it moisturizes very well, calms down my forever fussy skin, and does not cost a fortune. For my dryish combo face it's not enough on its own (perhaps in the summertime, when it's humid outside and I need less moisturizer in general) but I love this for layering. I apply the jelly to very wet skin, gently massage it in, and then top with an occlusive. There is no fragrance which is a plus for those who can't tolerate it, I personally don't care but it's nice to know someone's out there watching out for sensitive skin ladies and gents.

Not sure why this doesn't get more love. I used to hate Clinique but they have really stepped up and I now own several products from the brand, including the Moisture Surge Mask and DDML that have both became my HGs.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

The claims this product makes about anti-pollution are intriguing, so I wanted to try it. It is not enough as a moisturizer for me (even with oily skin), so often I use this after my serum and layer a day or night cream on it depending on the time of day. I wasn't expecting much, but I noticed my skin had this glow shortly after using the product. My skin seemed more uniform and healthy.

Clinique skin care has always been hit or miss for me, but I really like this moisturiser! It is super hydrating, great for my sensitive skin and provides moisture without being heavy or greasy. I am a big fan of gel/jelly products as I have combination skin. This product doesn’t clog my pores at all. It leaves my skin feeling smooth, and looking glowy and radiant. It makes my skin feel very comfortable - not tight or dry at all. A little goes a long way. It absorbs in quickly. It also sits very nicely under primers and makeup. I will definitely continue using and enjoying this product.

It took me a minute to notice how much I like this. I went through one of the $5 tubes from ulta ans really didnt notice anything special other than simple hydration. But something about it made me want to try again and now that I've started into my 2nd bottle, I've noticed that it's actually really nice and I plan on buying a larger bottle soon as I run out again. If I am really tired and just want to take off my makeup and go to bed, ,if I use this by itself for some moisture replacement it really does the trick all on it's own. Works great over serum too. But my point is, even if used alone, I wake up GLOWING!! This jelly is super hydrating and sinks in beautifully. I hate the ddmcream and lotion, it is horrible on my skin even thoi have dry skin. But this is a whole other thing and I really do recommend it if you're looking for a nice low maintenance gel moisturizer that absorbs well, plays nice with others and hydrates very well, leaving skin with a beautiful dewy glow....

Lightweight but broke me out after 2 days of use on my acne prone dehydrated skin. This moisturizer is lightweight and sinks in well though. Going back to DDMG

on 1/3/2019 1:13:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

I LOVE this product. I have oily skin that is easily dehydrated to the point of flaking, and have had issues with acne since my teens. This is one of only two moisturizers I have ever tried that doesn’t break me out at all! It adds excellent hydration to my skin that feels like wearing nothing. And I live in a VERY dry climate. Since using this moisturizer I have had 50% fewer breakouts. I am thrilled! This is an HG product for me.

on 11/16/2018 5:32:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

This was a new face to clinique's long standing lineup of dramatically different moisturizers. This very hydrating jelly was cool and comfortable feeling to wear. It did not seem to offer long-lasting moisture, but definitely enough to help prevent tightness after washing/cleansing or to help ensure foundation went on smoothly. It does stay a little tacky, but not really enough to seem sticky. It feels refreshing much like moisture surge did, however not to as high of a degree (although it did seem to not hold as much of a silicone-y feeling to it, so that was nicer). It was more comfortable than the yellow DDMGel, and it did not have that awful chemical smell that the gel has.

At the price point of the dramatically different line, I was very excited to have a cheaper replacement to moisture surge. Sadly, I eventually realized that something about this product was causing me to breakout so I had to quit using it. It is worth a shot if you haven't tried it; you can get a mini size from about every vendor that offers this product.

on 11/12/2018 1:00:00 PM

I hated this product and the dramatically different line. I thought this would hydrate my skin but it did the opposite, it dried me out! I like to hydrate the neck to keep it moisturized but instead my neck was dry and red and kept flaking, and well as my face. This also broke me out horribly! There must be something in this line that my skin reacts to cause I do not like it.