L'Oreal Age Perfect Micellar Water

1 review

on 6/20/2018 7:07:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

L'Oreal Age Perfect Micellar Water for Mature Skin. (Gold cap) 400ml for £3 - £6 depending on deals.

I use micellar water as a AM 1st cleanse and a PM 2nd cleanse. I have transferred to a foam pump bottle and use it as a face wash, whereby I rinse with water.

This is so gentle, doesn't sting my eyes and my skin is not stripped afterward. I wear water resistant SS and base makeup most days, so using this micellar water on its own is not enough. Unless I use plenty of product and cotton rounds, which I have reusable cotton rounds and I don't want the extra laundry frankly.

It has glycerin, panthenol, allantoin and hydronated castor oil, otherwise it has the same base ingredients as Garnier Pink Cap, which I find is a little drying in comparison. Both are fragerance free.

The negative is that it isn't cruelty free as I don't go out of my way for cruel products. However my skin sensitivities and wallet also strong influencers.

400ml would last me approx 4mths of use, but my 10yo son has also been using it. I RP today as I had only a few uses left.

Just because it says mature skin I would ignore, unless you have mature skin. The packaging is great but the whole in the cap can make you use more product than you need. Huge bottle though.

I live in hard water London UK and my skin type is Normal to Oily (it is in the 20's C regularly recently); prone to dehydration and acne; sensitive to certain ingredients and/or formulations.